[CLOSED] Luna the Unicorn Tester Call

Hey yall!!!

Im back kinda soon as I wanted to make a mod for my recent horse pattern and decided on a unicorn!!

I already have testers for my horse but I need separate testers to specifically make a unicorn!

I will be choosing a handful of testers on Tuesday the 30th

If chosen you will be added to the current groupchat with my horse testers but you will have more time to complete as you are starting later than they are!

Requirements;
:nazar_amulet: Due date - 2/24
:nazar_amulet: Journal
:nazar_amulet: Feedback good and bad!
:nazar_amulet: Communication during testing!!
:nazar_amulet: I would prefer plush yarn but am perfectly fine with a few acrylic tests!

How to apply!
Click on the link at the bottom of this post to submit an application and then comment what yarn you will use to create your unicorn and any themes or ideas you have for how you are going to make your plush!!

53 Likes

That’s super cute!! Good luck with testing!! :heart::unicorn:

3 Likes

Chenille of course. And im finally on top of it this time!!

3 Likes

Aww it’s soo cute! :pleading_face: :sparkles:

3 Likes

I would either use Bernart blanket yarn, or Premier parfait chunky. I would love to test your pattern.

3 Likes

Super cute! Would absolutely love testing it!

3 Likes

Omg it’s so cute and my little sister would love that.

2 Likes

She is adorable

1 Like

Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot!! It’s so cute!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I would LOVE to test this!! My sister loves unicorns and she would be so happy if I made this for her. I would use Bernat baby blanket yarn.

2 Likes

I would probably use acrylic if thats ok. Its so cute!

2 Likes

I would like to test your unicorn :unicorn::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the colors you chose!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I would love to test this pattern. It’s so cute!!

1 Like

So cute! I would use bernat blanket or big twist plush. I think i would do a purple unicorn with pink and teal mane and tail

1 Like

I would love to test. It says I have already applied but I don’t remember this one, only the horse

1 Like

This is adorable!! I would love to use plush yarn, but will have to go out to buy it if I’m picked. I’m also fine with acrylic if you don’t have anyone doing it! I’ll probably make some pastel version (i.e. white/blue, white/pink, white/yellow, etc.)

1 Like

The unicorn is so cute! I would probably use Bernat blanket yarn to make it.

1 Like

i actually have time! id be using bernat (,mix of baby blanket and blanket)

1 Like

I applied for the Clydesdale testing but would love to test this one too! I would use chunky blanket yarn for the unicorn if chosen :grin:

1 Like

I’d love to test! I have some brand new skeins of the Posh yarn!

1 Like

She is so cute! I would love to test! I have a pink sparkle bernant yarn that would look great or bernat velvet. The velvet yarn may come out smaller.
sarah silverman unicorn GIF

2 Likes