[CLOSED] Luna the Unicorn Tester Call

OMG Thats so cute! I would use sweet snuggles lite!!

1 Like

Omg!! I am so down!! You can check my IG @raeshandmade if you need some references

1 Like

If chosen, I’d be using a bulky velvet yarn, or if I can get it in time, a super bulky chenille. I’d probably go with a candy like theme, maybe peppermint/candycane

1 Like

That is so adorable, I would test, but idk. I think it’s really cute and I wish you luck with testing.

So adorable would love to test. I would use sweet snuggles lite.

1 Like

I would love to test this pattern!! It’s so cute! I would use probably a chenille yarn, and your patterns are so adorable!!

1 Like

Beautiful unicorn.

1 Like

Would love to test!

1 Like

I would use chunky yarn in multiple colours so her hair will have a magic effect

1 Like

Oh id love to.test this one. I loved your horse one also.

1 Like

Soooo cute! :unicorn: I’d make one with Bernat Blanket, White body and variegated main & tail!

1 Like

So cute! Would love to make one for my niece! I would probably have to use acrylic, but I might have some chenille somewhere… I hope that doesn’t put me out of the running!!!

1 Like

I’d love to test for you! :heart_eyes: I have tested for other great designers before (see my insta) and love helping with notes and keeping communicative. I’d use plush yarn :two_hearts:

1 Like

How cute! I would love to test this for you. It would be a perfect valentine gift for my daughter. I would use acrylic yarn

1 Like

Such an adorable plushie! :heart_eyes: I would use regular acrylic yarn for it.

1 Like

It says I already applied but I don’t remember doing that lol but I’d use yarn bee velvet

So cute… i would love to pattern test. I would use plush yarn.

1 Like

I would love to test this in Sweet Snuggles Lite!!!

2 Likes

wow 2 years! thats probably a glitch lol, I didn’t delete it :sob:hdhdbfjd

1 Like

It won’t let me apply. It says I already have. I did apply to the Clydesdale. Maybe that’s why.

If you choose me, I’d use acrylic yarn.

2 Likes