#CLOSED# Meet Pineap-Pal! Apply to test this crochet pattern!🍍

We’re looking for a few testers to test this new Ribblr crochet design: Pineap-Pal !
This little pineapple friend is constructed using the crocodile stitch pattern! If you want to be one of our testers and get the chance to make this pattern before everyone else, apply by commenting a pineapple emoji and sharing your Ribblr makes or instagram! :pineapple:

Pattern: Crocheted Pineap-Pal!
Craft: Crochet
Skill: Intermediate
Yarn: Acrylic Light worsted yarn in Yellow and Green (50g each)
Starting time: 22 October 2022
Testing ends: 1st November 2022

35 Likes

Ohhhh that is one adorable pineapple! @AimeeManami I feel like this has your name written all over it if you’re not already swamped with tests.

9 Likes

:pineapple: I would looooove to test! I have a plethora of makes that can be browsed or alyphira_crochet is my instagram for more!

8 Likes

I​:pineapple: would love to test this beauty!! Count with me!:slight_smile:
You can see on my Makes browser I have many of them tested, and this looks like a marvellous pattern to learn different stitches and have a lot of fun!:blush:

8 Likes

:pineapple::pineapple::pineapple:I love it! I haven’t seen a new crocodile stitch amigurumi in a while and I would love to test! My Instagram is @crochetera.etc and my makes are here: https://ribblr.com/makes/crocheteraetc

10 Likes

:pineapple::pineapple::pineapple::pineapple:i would love to test. this pineapple is so cute and it would be great to learn how to make this cute pineapple :pineapple::smiley:. my Instagram is crochet.projects.101

good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:pineapple: I would love to test this! It’s sooo cute​:heart_eyes: my instagram is @kitty..crochet_

7 Likes

:pineapple::pineapple::pineapple::pineapple: i would so love to test this gorgeous pineapple pattern!! My insta is luluscrochetinsta

7 Likes

:pineapple::pineapple::pineapple: my insta is @loopedwithspoons although i dont post on there very often

6 Likes

I would love to test this! DragonflyWingsCrochet on Instagram to see my makes! :pineapple::pineapple:

8 Likes

:pineapple::pineapple::pineapple:
Would love to test for you. I don’t have a crochet Instagram account, but I have my makes here on ribblr.

Almost all of the items in my Makes are tests I’ve completed.
Also, here are some projects on Ravelry. Ravelry

7 Likes

:pineapple:
I would love to test, but im not allowed instagram and ive only been on ribblr for a few days. Would my etsy shop work?

7 Likes

Welcome to the Ribblr community!

@crochetprojects101

@aem512

6 Likes

:pineapple::pineapple::pineapple: This is adorable! I would absolutely love to test :grin:
My Instagram is @ami.mommy.boutique
I have tested many patterns before. You can check out my Ribblr makes and my patterns in my Ribblr store :blush:

6 Likes

Ahahah… :sweat_smile::kissing_heart: it’s cute alright… :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I’d love to test… :hugs::two_hearts:
My Instagram: aimee.manami

9 Likes

:pineapple::pineapple::pineapple::pineapple::pineapple::pineapple::pineapple::pineapple:
IG: stephobisteph

6 Likes

omg adorable! quick question, what’s ribblr premium?

5 Likes

Dont quote me, but i think its just ribblrs paid patterns versus their other account which is free i believe.

5 Likes

:pineapple: IG: @TeacupDragonCat
So adorable!!

6 Likes