[CLOSED] Mini No Sew Mug Tester Call

Hey Yall!!

I wanted to release another small easy pattern and this was a popular freebie for my Etsy shop during the holidays!!

Mini No Sew Mug!!!

This mug comes with the ability to be made into hot chocolate, coffee and tea!!!

i will be choosing a handful of testers on Saturday the 6th. this project only takes about 10-15 minutes to complete!!

Requirements;
:nazar_amulet: Due date - 1/10
:nazar_amulet: Journal
:nazar_amulet: Feedback good and bad!
:nazar_amulet: Communication during testing!!
:nazar_amulet: I would prefer plush yarn but am perfectly fine with a few acrylic tests!

How to apply!
Click on the link at the bottom of this post to submit an application and then comment which version you would like to make and what yarn you would use!

44 Likes

Tea, flutterby chunky with a size 5 hook

5 Likes

I love it! I’d make tea or hot chocolate in flutterby

4 Likes

I would happily test the hot chocolate using velvet yarn :coffee:

4 Likes

I’m still sad I can’t click on the pics to blow them up to look at them closer. What are you using for your tea bag tag?

Super cute and good luck on your testing.

3 Likes

ugh i know i hope they add that feature soon!!! its just a felt cut out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah, thanks. I’ll keep an eye out when they’re posted!

Yeah, luckily most of the time I catch myself from doing it, but I can image there’s a ton of accidental clicks.

3 Likes

This is so cute ! I would love to make the coffee with chenille yarn :blush:

3 Likes

im not sure if it works for you but the 3 pictures i listed arent the tester call picture! if you click on them i think i does blow them up and you can zoom in too. i have a little symbol in the bottom right hand side thats like an enlarge symbol lol. hopefully that helps :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, it does - when I’m not worried about messing up the testing. :laughing: Thanks

3 Likes

That’s so cute I would really love to test it

3 Likes

I would make hot chocolate( so cuteeee) with bernat chunky yarn and a 10mm hook

1 Like

Hot chocolate. Plush blanket yarn

1 Like

I don’t have any brown or green yarn, could I make the “coffee” version but with white yarn (so it’s milk/yogurt?) using bernat blanket

1 Like

Hi! I would make all three, but probably the coffee, or the tea bc my dad and mom loves coffee and tea. I would use yarn bee’s chunky velvet yarn, or premier chenille yarn. I might even use embroidery thread and make little earrings out of them! Such a cute pattern!

1 Like

i would like to test, id either use redheart acrylic with a 4mm hook or plush yarn with a 8mm

1 Like

I would love to test. I would like the hot chocolate with bernat yarn and a 8mm hook

1 Like

I’d make the hot chocolate or coffee with plush yarn and a 4,5mm hook

1 Like

Hot cocoa

Sadly I don’t have brown plush yarn. I think you should know this before you consider me as a tester.

I’d love to test!

1 Like

I would make a matcha latte/green tea (just the coffee in a green colour)! I would be using velvet yarn :slight_smile:

1 Like