(closed) Mushroom Tester Call

[CLOSED]
Hi guys! I’m looking for some help testing my magic mushroom pattern!

Requirements:

• Finish project by Friday, June 17
  • Create a journal of completed project
  • provide feedback via message or email

Materials needed:

• Weight 4 yarn in tan, white, red (or desired colors)
  • 5mm crochet hook
  • yarn needle
  • stitch marker
  • polyfil stuffing
    -scissors

Thank you!!

20 Likes

I’d love to test… :hugs::two_hearts:

8 Likes

I would also love to test! The gills are so neat; I don’t see that often with mushroom patterns!

7 Likes

This is super cute! I’d love to test for you and make a journal.

7 Likes

I love mushrooms :mushroom: this looks so cute! I’d love to be a tester for your magic mushroom

7 Likes

Hi! I’d love to test for you!

7 Likes

Ikr!!! I was thinking the same thing!!

7 Likes

I know a lot of people already replied but I’d love to test for you if you’re still looking for testers!

6 Likes

We! :handshake:

It adds such an element of visual interest, too; it’s great to see!

6 Likes

I would looooooove love to test this pattern! Got loads of free time on my hands so if you’re still looking, I’m your girl!

4 Likes

I would love to test! It’s so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hey everyone!! Thank you for all your interest! I just decided to add everyone who commented hehe. I just assigned the testers so you guys should be able to start working on it! I’ll probably message you guys or try to set up a group message if i can?

If you guys have any questions feel free to email me at ArielCrochets@gmail.com or message me on instagram ArielCrochets or message me here!

Thanks guys!!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m available to test! This little fella looks so cute.

3 Likes

OMG! It look so adorable! I think I should try make it!

3 Likes

So excited this would make such cute earrings

4 Likes

the finished product is actually 7.5 inches tall!! but if you use smaller yarn it’ll probably be earring sized :laughing: i plan on trying it one of these days :slight_smile:

3 Likes