[closed] need help designing a stamp logo

hi guys! so i know that a few people here are taking commissions via paid patterns. i sadly cannot offer paid patterns, but i can give custom patterns if that is okay. i sell my crocheted stuff irl and my dad can make stamps. i am gonna use some plain gift bags to deliver my things and he says i should have a logo, but neither of us know how to design things like that lol. if you are interested in helping me design something, just let me know and we can try to work out some kind of exchange :]

16 Likes

I’d love to! Dm me!

3 Likes

Do you want like a loaf of bread? Or do you have something else in mind?

5 Likes

Is your shop name irl “the bakery” as well? Then i would just use the shop logo you already have!

5 Likes

ah irl my family was thinking something else

4 Likes

no one irl really knows about this site lol so i cant really use it

5 Likes

Make sure you don’t let your family do all the deciding, your opinions are the most important. It’ll be your shop and you might regret letting them decide. It’s fine to take their opinion into consideration though (:

5 Likes

i appreciate the sentiment! they do know how much i love balloon dogs tho lol considering I’ve made about 8

5 Likes

I feel like that could be a cool logo/name…maybe like ‘The crocheted balloon’

2 Likes

alright i LOVE that idea :sparkling_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

ooh that does sound cool!

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

I am willing to do it! Just dm me, :smiling_face:

2 Likes

sorry, i think i already have someone helping me, but i really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Okie! If you u ever need smt like this again lmk! I’m happy to help!

2 Likes

aw thanks i will :smiling_face:

2 Likes