[Closed] New pattern and need someone with experience

I made a pattern and will want two ppl to test for me. Someone with experience. So they can point out any mistakes on my pattern. Since it’s my first pattern.

6 Likes

You might want to edit your post to remove the guidelines reminder and add info about the item being tested… Like what it is, what materials are required, the deadline to finish.
You’ll get a lot more response that way. Good luck and congrats on your first pattern. :blush:

9 Likes

Hey! I dunno what this is but I’d love to test it. I’ve been crocheting for like 2-3 years like really into it and I learned as a kid. Love to help <3

3 Likes

Ok cool. Right now im putting the pattern on here. And Im new to this so I’ll let you know when i am done. Thank you

3 Likes

Could we see a picture?

3 Likes

Ok so I still need to learn how to get around on this app. Sorry for the delay. I don’t even know how to post a picture in the comments. And still learning how to put the pattern down on here :woman_facepalming:t3: sorry

4 Likes

The little up arrow will let you post a pic. There is a tutorial video that’s helpful with the building of the patterns!

3 Likes

It can take a little bit to find your way around :smiling_face:

While you’re replying there should be a button at the bottom of the box which looks like a little bar with an arrow pointing up - that should let you upload a photo!

4 Likes

Take your time :slight_smile:
If you hit the reply buttom, you should see an upload image at the bottom right (at least on mobil, if you click on it you will be able to choose where to pick the picture from

3 Likes

Oh wow! Look all the help you got at the same second! Lol hope you see how welcoming and helpful this community is :wink:

4 Likes

It’s totally fine! Don’t worry, we were all there once :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there, what’s the pattern for? I would love to help if there’s more information about this tester call :sparkles::blossom:

3 Likes

It’s my sloth pattern. And I have a few ppl already. Thank you

2 Likes

I will change the title for you and tag the leaders as it seems the tester call is closed :slight_smile:

@Karametra
@NoKittenAroundStudio

1 Like

Thanks. :blush:

2 Likes