(closed no more people)Tester call for Crochet: Mini Crocodile

When you go to where you posted about the pattern (the little clipboard) you can “assign testers” and you will click approve for anyone you want to test your pattern! Once you have approved them, the testers will get to work! (Keep in mind after you have assigned all of the testers you want to test your pattern, you will want to send them a message. This can also be done where the clipboard is! Even if you just say “hello, you are my testers for this pattern” or something simple, it allows the testers to have a place to converse with you about the pattern and if there are any issues, address it with one another to see if we all have the same issue, or if nothing is wrong and is just wrong on one end of things! Also try to include any requirements you have such as having the testers send a finished photo of the plushie, having to make a journal, etc, just to make sure that we can be reminded and not have to go back to the original post.) once the testers have finished the project and have completed all requirements that you have addressed, you then can either “gift and remove” or “remove” the testers individually. When you remove a tester it means that they have finished the project, but they don’t receive “karma” or the points that go towards showing people that they are a reliable tester. When you gift and remove someone from testing, they will receive the karma for testing your pattern.

I know this is a long message but it hope it helps! Feel free to respond if you have any more questions <3 like I said, I would love to test for you! And if I am chosen, I would be more than willing to help you out with the steps and how to walk through posting a tester call! :blush:

2 Likes

i have chosen a few and you can be one too!

2 Likes

thank you this was very helpfull since I don’t know that much lol

2 Likes