Here is a testing call for a new pattern of mine pattern is being written as we speak and will I’ll be opening access to steps as they are written if I choose you as tester. Ideally I’d like a few testers who could finish before the holidays, but if you can’t, that’s alright! It’s a relatively quick pattern though. It’s about 7" tall with DK, and the cone really goes by quickly. Would also love it if testers could do different flavors (chocolate, strawberry, etc. you pick ) Here are the requirements:
Level is beginner-easy. No-sew pattern (except the embroidered details)
- Dk yarn in white and tan (less than 100 yards for each)
- About 2m of any color of yarn for the scarf
- Scraps of orange, black and dark tan yarn for sewing details
- 8mm and 6mm safety eyes (2 each)
- Polyester filling
- 3.5mm (E) hook
- Yarn needle
- I would like some people to finish before the holidays if possible but I will also set an agreed upon finish date.
- Be a beginner-intermediate.
- Create a journal for the test.
- Send full notes and pictures before the agreed upon finish date.
- Do not distribute pattern. Don’t post progress photos on social media before the pattern official release.
After testers are chosen, I will create a group conversation for all communication