(Closed-Pattern is out in shop!) Testing call for my Snow-Cone pattern!

Here is a testing call for a new pattern of mine :slight_smile: pattern is being written as we speak and will I’ll be opening access to steps as they are written if I choose you as tester. Ideally I’d like a few testers who could finish before the holidays, but if you can’t, that’s alright! It’s a relatively quick pattern though. It’s about 7" tall with DK, and the cone really goes by quickly. Would also love it if testers could do different flavors (chocolate, strawberry, etc. you pick :slight_smile: ) Here are the requirements:

Level is beginner-easy. No-sew pattern (except the embroidered details)

Materials:

• Dk yarn in white and tan (less than 100 yards for each)
  • About 2m of any color of yarn for the scarf
  • Scraps of orange, black and dark tan yarn for sewing details
  • 8mm and 6mm safety eyes (2 each)
  • Polyester filling
  • 3.5mm (E) hook
  • Scissors
  • Yarn needle

Requirements:

• I would like some people to finish before the holidays if possible but I will also set an agreed upon finish date.
  • Be a beginner-intermediate.
  • Create a journal for the test.
  • Send full notes and pictures before the agreed upon finish date.
  • Do not distribute pattern. Don’t post progress photos on social media before the pattern official release.

After testers are chosen, I will create a group conversation for all communication :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Pretty good looking! Like the waffle on the cone.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Best of luck with testing! Really like the pattern idea!

5 Likes

Hello i would happily test this for you, and i could use different colours :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I will test for you

5 Likes

4 Likes

@xhunni @DDerrick80 I’ll add you to the testers soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank You

5 Likes

Thank you :smile:

5 Likes

I would love to test

5 Likes

Such a cute idea!!!

3 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this pattern, if your willing. It looks gorgeous and I could probably get it done within three or four days. Ik its past christmas but would still love to do this :]

6 Likes

This pattern has already released, but I’m willing to let you test, always nice to have more feedback :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you want it changed to closed?

3 Likes

I’ve had 3 testers but it’s still open to more testing if more people want to join.

4 Likes

I added you, it should be in your testing tab. Let me know :blush:

4 Likes