*CLOSED* pattern tester call !! - candycorn bees !!

-!!READ: please don’t comment on this, please head over to my instagram and comment if you’d like to apply!! instagram: ‘piqqia’. I’m still new to ribblr and i don’t know how to use ribblr that much so please comment on my instagram, thank you !!-

• *:・゚✧ (◠o◠)/ :jack_o_lantern: ~ || candycorn bee crochet !! - pattern tester call !!

Boo September !! :ghost:
— look at these adorable mini candycorn bees !!

these candycorn bees will be available in my shop as ACTUAL products and a candycorn pdf pattern will also be included in my shop on my September restock !! *keep reading, pattern testers !!

if you’re interested in pattern testing this candycorn pattern for me, please keep reading and please read the whole caption, thank you !! :-))

:spider_web: what you need:

• Himalayan dolphin baby yarn | orange
  • Himalayan dolphin baby yarn | white
  • Himalayan dolphin baby yarn | yellow
  • 6mm safety eyes 2x
  • scissors
  • stitch marker
  • 5mm hook
  • sewing needle
  • polyester stuffing

:spider_web: stitches you need to know:

• single crochet
  • increase
  • decrease
  • you need to know how to colour switch (pictures are shown in the pattern anyways)

:spider_web: you must be beginner/intermediate+

:spider_web: you CAN use different yarn that Himalayan Dolphin, as long as it’s a little bit fluffy (not extremely)

:spider_web: you must finish testing the pattern by 09/09/21 !!

:spider_web: i will be choosing five pattern testers

:spider_web: i will be choosing pattern testers on 02/09/21 or 03/09/22

:spider_web: you have to post the finished project either on your story, post or reel !!

:spider_web: how to apply:

• comment “done!!” with this emoji: “:cherry_blossom:” and tag 2 CROCHET friends
  • repost this post on your story + TAG ME
  • please don’t dm me, comment on this post, thank you !!

:spider_web: GOODLUCK CROCHETERS !! Please don’t be sad if you don’t get chosen, i have plenty of more patterns planned !! :-))

:spider_web: if you end up posting the finished product, please use the hashtag: #piqqspatterns !! <33

:ghost:꒰ inspiration: @kmgcreationsco

✿ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ tags - ignore !! ✿
#amigurumi #plushies #amigurumiplushies #yarnaddict #crochet #crocheting #crochetedplushies #crochetplushies #crochetplushieforsale #chunkycrochetplushies #softcrochetplushies #crochets #piqqia #piqqiaseptember2021 #plushiesssss #adorableplushies #handmade #smallbusiness #crochetsmallbusiness #smallbusinesscrochet #smallbusinesscrochetplushies #cute #lovecrochet #crochetinspo #crochetmotivation #halloween #halloweencrochet

5 Likes

hey! you might have more luck posting this in the Tester Zone instead of Crochet! I’m pretty new to Ribblr too but there’s a separate forum for pattern tester calls :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good call! It’s been moved to the right space.

3 Likes