[CLOSED] Pattern tester!

Looking for 4-5 testers for this mini doll sweater!
There is no specific due date but must be completed within 4-5 days of being added

11 Likes

Ooh how cute! How big is this?

5 Likes

So the pattern isn’t specific measurement for the width, it gives you the freedom to make it fit around your doll.

The body of the sweater has about 8 Round in it (length)

The length will depend on the yarn type you use :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ok thanks… I better pass this time as that will require more “prepwork” than I think I have the time to do, especially in 3 days… It’s really cute though
Good luck with your test

5 Likes

Thx! I might put the date to a week, it’s only 3 days because it’s for an already made doll.

5 Likes

I’m sure most people could do it in 3 days or less, unfortunately I have a very needy toddler so I’m lucky to get 30 mins here and there (haven’t touched any project in 2 or 3 days)… But if you are willing to be flexible on deadline, then I would love to test as I have a very specific doll that I’ve been wanting to make a sweater (or dress)

6 Likes

:laughing: that’s ok!

5 Likes

5 Likes

I would love to test this :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sure! I’ll add you as a tester, I haven’t tried this with worsted weight yet! (If you are going to try it with worsted just keep that in mind :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

Cool :+1:

7 Likes

I would love to test for you again, your Patterns are always so cute :sob::heart:

6 Likes

I’d like to try making this for an 18" doll with worsted weight yarn if you think that would work. Did you use velvet for yours?

6 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely add you :heart:

6 Likes

Sure! I did use Velvet so I’m not sure if it will work for worsted weight but if you would like you can test and see if it works for that type of yarn?

5 Likes

Thanks so much Jill!:slight_smile: :heart::pray:t2:

6 Likes

Oohh still looking for testers? If I can test I might try it with some chunky acrylic yarn if that’s okay

5 Likes

Yeah sure! I’ll add you :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart:

5 Likes

@Luciecoates could you close this post?

4 Likes