[Closed] Pattern Testers Call!

Hello friends!

I have finally gotten around to transcribing an opossum pattern that I free-stitched last year. I’m looking for people to test these patterns and make sure the proportions fit what I was going for.

Since this is my first pattern, I can’t offer much in terms of compensation aside from the free pattern and possible future compensation. I’m mostly looking for feedback on the sizing so I’m open to any and all criticism, comments, or suggestions to improve :slight_smile:

If you are interested in a fun little creature project, I’m looking for a range of sizes. Light, Medium, and Bulky/Blanket yarn would be great. You would need Grey, White (or off-white), and Pink yarn in the desired weight with the appropriate hook for the yarn weight.

If you’re interested please contact me and I will make the pattern accessible to you!

9 Likes

Very cute
Good luck with your test

3 Likes

Cute!!! What is the time table?

3 Likes

I’m hoping around October 1st!

3 Likes

If you still need testers count me in!

4 Likes

I’d love to test this for you, if you still need testers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll send the pattern over! Were you interested in doing the adult and baby patterns? or just one?

2 Likes

absolutely! for both the adult and baby or just one?

2 Likes

I have all of these colors on hand and would love to try this pattern out!

3 Likes

Yes! I can send that over to you now!

3 Likes

Testing is now closed, Thank-you to everyone that showed interest I’m excited to collaborate. The items are on my shop currently at a discount until i can iron out some details- This sale will end October 1st since that is the soft deadline for testing!

3 Likes

I added closed to the topic and closed it for you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes