(CLOSED) Pattern testers needed :)

Hello! I’ve recently finished my first original pattern and I am looking for testers! The pattern is for at 20” collar (small,medium) I’m still working up the pattern for size L/XL but I wanted to make sure this one works ~*
I have it typed up in a PDF that I would send you, I’m looking for 5 testers intermediate beginner level hopefully could finish it with notes for me within a week :slight_smile:
Thank you!!
Anaïs

8 Likes

Hello! I would be happy to test for you!

5 Likes

Thank you!!

4 Likes

Hi I would love to test this pattern!

5 Likes

Thank you!! I’ll dm you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This is very pretty! Good luck with the test!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

They look super cute! And if still needed I’d love to test this out!

4 Likes

Yes I’m still looking :heart:
I’ll dm you~!

4 Likes

If you still need testers, i would love to test this!

5 Likes

Hello! I would love to test yoir pattern! I’m an advamced crocheter but i’ve never made a collar :frowning: Could you tell me the measurements for the M size? I believe i may be an L, but I’m not sure lol

4 Likes

Thank you!! I will dm you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hello! So this pattern size is for a 20” collar, I am working on the math (not my strongest suit :melting_face:) for sizing it up and I’m hoping to have that updated within the week! Once I have that finished up I can sent you that version, would you mind dming me what measurements you would need ? I’m hoping to come up with a way to make it easily customizable size wise. I measure loosely around the neck to make sure it’s not too snug when worn

5 Likes

I would like to test the small one!

4 Likes

Awesome!! I’ll dm you~

3 Likes

TESTING IS NOW CLOSED! thank you so much!! It won’t let me edit the title for some reason ~*
The pattern will be listed soon so if you’re interested please follow me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::strawberry::dagger:

3 Likes

@StrawberryStitchblade I edited the title for you so it says closed :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I finished the collar! How should I send you the pictures?

3 Likes

Yay I’m excited to see it!!
You can attach them to the message here, that might be easiest! And if you want to post it you can tag me on insta @ strawberrystitchblade on there as well

3 Likes