*CLOSED* Pattern Testers Wanted!!

Edit:
TESTERS CALL is CLOSED.
Thank you so much to those who showed interest. Testers are already contacted. More patterns coming soon.

I’m looking for 6 crocheters to test my Chonky Snoopy and Woodstock pattern. 3 testers for snoopy and 3 testers for Woodstock. 2 beginners and 4 advanced/intermediate

You must:
-use Bernat Blanket Yarn/Sweet Snuggles and 8.0 mm hook
-finish within 10 days
-actively updating me with the progress notes :memo:/photos
-take high quality photos preferably minimal background. I’m gonna used it to promote
-help me to promote the pattern in any of your social media account.

Testers will be reached out thru DM by 12pm tomorrow US Eastern time.

If you
IG please comment below. Not really necessary but it’s preferred. Follow me @thrumystitches

I made the pattern easy and simple to share esp. for the snoopy fans. To be honest, I struggle on how to make them both stand up. I need help to improve the wordings as well. Thank you!!

13 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this pattern for you! I don’t have Instagram, and I would say that i’m an intermediate crocheter . I would love to test snoopy for you.

5 Likes

Omg I would love to I love snoopy so much!!!

7 Likes

I just followed you on Instagram and you can see my work on there it is the same username but all lowercase

7 Likes

Me!!!

6 Likes

I will be happy to be a tester for them, I want that from long time. I may help with some itldeas how to make them stand. Is the velverlt yarn from Bernat will be good i had same colors for snoopy but the chic maybe will use other. I had also the bernat planket yarn but in cream purple and pink. So maybe not suitable. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: I wish to be part of the testing. Will comment as well on the IG my account thale same as here. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Hey, I replied on Facebook but thought I’d drop a note here as well as I am very interested! :relaxed:

5 Likes

Hey, I’ll be happy to test for you.

5 Likes

Btw I wouldn’t mind testing either one :white_heart::yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much tonthose who applied. Testers are already chosen. More patterns to come.

8 Likes

me

3 Likes

This testing call is closed :slightly_smiling_face:

@PoppiesandAmi I edited your title for you so it says closed :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes