[CLOSED] Pattern testers

So I already posted this but I don’t think I put it in the right spot… I just started my shop and need some help! Sorry for the confusion with the posts but I hope we can figure it out, and that you love this pattern as much as I do!

10 Likes

These are co cute!

6 Likes

@olivebendcreations

5 Likes

These are cute!
@NoKittenAroundStudio or @Karametra can help merge the 2 topics for you to keep it simple…

Good luck with your test and congrats on starting your shop

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

I need some pattern testers for this crochet strawberry! I’ve tested it 3 times and it works! I just started my shop so im still getting used to using this. So i need some help… but I hope we can figure it out together and you love the pattern!

7 Likes

Id love to help test the pattern if youre still looking!

4 Likes

Yes please! But I’m still not sure how to give you the pattern? Would you mind explaining it to me?

3 Likes

I will test it

4 Likes

Here’s some screenshots I just took explaining how to do it, hope they help :hugs: @JillsCrochetSpace

4 Likes

Ok thank you! I’m still figuring out how to share it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :smile:

3 Likes

I will add you as a tester!

3 Likes

I will add you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

These are so cute! Every time I see a strawberry pattern on here, the first thing that pops into my mind is, “I wonder if anyone will do a chocolate dipped one?” I love how squishy they look! :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome fo Ribblr, I’m fairly new here too! If you still need I would gladly test for you! But I only have acrylic yarn at the moment, not sure if it needs to be a specific type of yarn

4 Likes

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

4 Likes

Hey! I would love for you to be a tester! I’ve only tried it with velvet yarn but maybe you could help me to see if it will work with acrylic too! If you would like to I’ll add you as my last tester!

4 Likes