*CLOSED* Pumpkin Cupcake Pattern Testers Wanted

Hello friends and crafters! My name is Elizabeth, and I recently made a little something for the Fall season. A cute pumpkin cupcake. I am hoping for a pattern release on the 15th of the month.
Let me know if you would like to give it a go, and I will send the PDF test pattern to you. Thank you so much!

10 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this pattern, would it be ok if I stitch the eyes and nose a little differently than you did? :blush: It’s so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You can make the face as you wish. Do share a photo so that I may post it on my social media. I will send you the test PDF. Thank you! I will contact you shortly.

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: Also sure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

1 Like

I’d like to test that cutie pie! lol :laughing:

3 Likes

I would like to test it too.

3 Likes

That is adorbs! I can crochet but knitting is my main craft. When I do crochet it is usually cute things like this! I will watch for its release and add it to my endless que LOL!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Please message me your E-mail so that I may send the PDF test pattern. Thank you!!

1 Like

I would like to test this too it’s adorable!

2 Likes

I would love to test!! My Instagram is @ems_crps_life and it is a crochet account!

2 Likes

Thank you! Please message me your email so that I may send the PDF pattern to you.

1 Like

Thank you! Please send me your email so that I may send the pattern to you via PDF.

2 Likes

I’d love to give it a go!

2 Likes

aww this is so cute ! I would like to test it :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! I have enough testers. I absolutely appreciate it.

1 Like

Pattern release is Friday! If anyone needs more time to test contact me at thecoffeestitch@gmail.com

3 Likes

I’d very like to do it too !!!

1 Like