*CLOSED* Seeking volunteers for pattern testing!

I am new to the app and am seeking a crew of testers for my upcoming plushie collection.
Please let me know if interested in testing for me.
Here is an image of one I’m currently seeking.

22 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! This is really cool.

2 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr, you’ll love it here! This is very neat :blush:

2 Likes

THANKS.
I am currently seeking pattern tester applicants if you know anyone who would be interested please point them over here!

1 Like

Thank you. I am enjoying it so far. If you know anyone who would like to be a tester please send them this way!

1 Like

That is so very cute I’m very interested zoidberg is so funny and cute

2 Likes

Great! May I see your social media pages to view your work?! Once I’ve seen I will dm you with an outline for when I’d need to test to be completed and a wavor.

1 Like

I am interested in being a tester.

2 Likes

Excellent. Kindly follow me on Instagram @knot.possible so I might see your work and I will prepare you a waver form with outlines for deadlines materials etc.

1 Like

@peach.kid97 is my Instagram I working on posting so I don’t have much sorry

2 Likes

Thank you! I will have a look and contact you soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My instagram is subsandwichcrafts. I followed you already. If you need more examples of the crafts I have done I have more pictures than what is on my instagram.

2 Likes

THANKS! I will have a look as well as follow you back and get back to you. :slight_smile: Thank you again.

1 Like

I would LOVE to test this pattern! It would be one I’d seriously enjoy.

2 Likes

Wonderful. Do you have an Instagram I can check out? :slight_smile: Mine is Knot.Possible

1 Like

If interested still like my Instagram post, I will follow you and send you a waiver for the pattern!

2 Likes

I do have Instagram, but i haven’t posted anything on that I’ve done.

1 Like

I sent you two messages on Instagram i have trip accounts and was already following you lol .

2 Likes

Hello! If this is still open I would love to try out both Zoidberg and bender!! I followed you on IG and my IG handle is @onehallofacreation . I don’t have much on there at the moment because I just started an IG for my work. But I have 5 years experience!

2 Likes

I decide on ten applicants by 10 tonight for zoidy. Sign and return. I review them soon.

1 Like