{CLOSED} 🔥Tesster Call - Dino No Sew 🔥

[TESTER CALL - KEINMAKER]
Hi guys :blush:

:sparkles: Surely you’re familiar with my no-sew dinosaur collection, and I truly appreciate all your support and love for my products.
:pushpin:Based on over 1200 reviews from you, I’ve noticed some feedback that hasn’t been entirely satisfied with the product. :fire: So, we’re eager to improve and bring you the best possible patterns.
:boom:Would you like to be the one to help me enhance this product? Your feedback will surely contribute greatly to refining the patterns.

:point_right:Leave a cmt below about which pattern you want to try and share this post to join with me in improving this dino :boom:

I will choose the tester on May 27th!

153 Likes

I would love to test the green Dino on the right ! It’s so cuteeee

10 Likes

Good luck testing!! I am more than happy to provide any feedback from the print pattern​:smiling_face: I bought the pattern bundle on Etsy and will be making all of them​:green_heart::blue_heart:🩵

9 Likes

ahh soo cute!!!
i would love to test the pink one!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart:

8 Likes

When is the due date?

11 Likes

yess when is it? i wanna test but i need to know the due date first. i’d like to test the pink one if i have time : D

10 Likes

Hey! I would be fine with making them all lol
Buttt if i had to pick one maybe the purple stegosaurus?:blush::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I would be happy to test any or all of these but my first pick would be the blue one.

I offer honest feedback and helpful suggestions on all my tests. I have been crocheting 40+ years and have my own crochet business that sells plushies at local markets so I am always looking at pattern that crochet artists would use for their craft markets. I belong to several groups and correspond with several online YouTuber that also do tutorials and markets. I am very upfront about giving credit to the pattern designer as well as link their pages for their patterns.

11 Likes

I would looove to test the pink Dino!! :DD

7 Likes

When would the due date be?

I’d love to test the blue one for you.
Lovely patterns

8 Likes

I would love to try all of them but if I had to choose the purple is the cutest of them all :sauropod:
Do you have any preference on the type of yarn tho?

7 Likes

I actually just added these to my wishlist on Etsy and spent like, 10 minutes finding them and checking names. XD

I absolutely love your patterns, they’re so cute and I’m so glad they’re on Ribblr!

Just curious, And when would the due date be?

Of the four pictured, my favorite’s the trike, but I’d be happy to try any and all of them, they’re all so stinkin’ cute!

If you end up doing the other set, I will be right on it for the parasaur. ^-^

7 Likes

OMG SOOO cute. Personally I would love to test them all. But if I had to choose I would love to test the purple dino :purple_heart:.

6 Likes

I’d be happy to test them all as I love dinos but my first choice would be the purple triceratops. Good luck with testing :blush:

5 Likes

I have a UPDATE:
The due date is around 4 day when u recieve the pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

I would love to test Any of the that you need. If forced to pick, I would love to make the purple One that ridge on the back of it’s head looks a great Challenge :thinking::face_with_peeking_eye:

6 Likes

I would love to test the pink guy (I think hes a brontosaurus) he is sooo cute alrhough i would be happy making any of them.

7 Likes

I would Love to test the pink dino :smiling_face:

6 Likes

I would love to test all or either one to help you out

6 Likes

Super cute :heart_eyes:
Gl with testing

6 Likes