{CLOSED} 🔥Tesster Call - Dino No Sew 🔥

I would love to test the little triceratops :sparkles:

6 Likes

These are adorable! I would be happy to test all of them or just a specific one if you find yourself short on testers for one pattern in particular​:blush::blossom:

6 Likes

I’d love to test the pink one! Not sure about his name but it’s this one::sauropod:

6 Likes

I would love to test this pattern. I would test all the little dinos :t_rex::sauropod:

7 Likes

I’d love to make the triceratops.

7 Likes

I would love to make the purple dinosaur :purple_heart: but they all look amazing :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Awwww this is so cute! I’d love to test the blue steggy or the purple triceratops!

7 Likes

cutte!! id love to test the purple triceratops!!

8 Likes

THERE ALL SO ADORABLE
I would love to test them :sauropod:

6 Likes

I’d like to test the all green one on the right side! It’s early and I can’t recall what it’s name is (my 5 year old would disown me RN :sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

I would like to test the triceratops :v:

6 Likes

So cute! I would love to test the pink bronto in the middle right. I have similar colors in weight 6 yarn, and ill use a 5mm hook!

6 Likes

I love all of them but triceratops is my favorite.

I would test whichever you need.

Tbh, I don’t know how to share the post though…

6 Likes

I would love to test the pink one or the green one or the blue one! (:

5 Likes

I would love to test the pink dino! So cute!!!
@littlemisswonderful

7 Likes

I would love to test the green dino! I would test any of them though :heart_eyes: if too many people want to test that one i can do which ever one is needed! P.S these are my favorite dino patterns i love the style!

@RingoSilly @CreshesxCritters @XxTheCosmosxX

7 Likes

This bundle has been on my wishlist for soooo long! Honestly, I hopethat I can make all of them at some point but I would love to start with the stegosaurus (blue) I hope I get picked! I’m trying to expand my collection of dino patterns so that I can ultimately have a shelf with dinos in each color of the rainbow! I hope I get picked!:yellow_heart:

6 Likes

They are all so cute! I would love to test the purple one! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I’d love to test! The little pink buddy might be my favourite but they’re all adorable :heartpulse:

5 Likes

I would love to test the pink one!

5 Likes