[CLOSED] Tester call: Baby Duck, no-sew

I need testers for my Baby Duck, no-sew
I will announce the eight chosen crocheters in two weeks (December 13) and they will have 10 days (December 26) to make them.

Rules:
*Follow me on Ribblr and if you can on Instagram (@_little._sunflower _)
*Like this post
*Provide feedback about everything (if it is easy to understand or if there is something written incorrectly, etc)
*Be okay with being in a group chat
*Be comfortable with patterns written in English
*Please send me one or two photos of the final product
*Review the pattern in the Ribblr
*Write something in the commentaries about your crochet or why you think you are a good choice to test it (for example: how long you’ve been crocheting or the difficulty level you usually do) It would help me a lot in my decision :blush:. Also, I think it´s always good to have different levels of crocheter testing!!

I hope everyone applies and good luck to everyone who participates! It means the world to me if you want to test my things!!!
The pattern will be released at the end of December or in January!!

You have one more week to apply!!

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:
    Imagem WhatsApp 2023-12-03 às 20.15.48_64da69c7
51 Likes

it’s soo cute!! unfortunately i’m already doing a pattern test… but good luck with testers/testing! he’s adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Don´t worry
good luck on yours!

6 Likes

I am a young crocheter and just recently started. I would love to be one of the few selected to try out the pattern!!! I have also been looking for a cute duck pattern to make and i should be able to finish by the deadline!

5 Likes

thanks!

4 Likes

So cute!

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

theyre adorable!!

3 Likes

This is so cute! I’d love to test this pattern :pleading_face: I don’t have a crochet instagram account but I will definitely follow you with my normal account

3 Likes

I would love to test this cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and since you’ll be choosing over 2 weeks I have plenty of time to finish my other projects :smiling_face:
I’m crocheting for several years now, I call myself a medium crocheter.
On my profile you can find a link to my Instagram with everything I’ve made last year and I’ve tested yet a couple of patterns here since I learned to know ribblr for about 2 months

3 Likes

Would love ro to test :wink:

2 Likes

Great but for have the chance of being choose just click in the photo

1 Like

I love this pattern, I would love to be a tester if I can!

2 Likes

I applied to test your pattern out. I would like the chance to make your cute little ducky!

2 Likes

Super cute little duck! I’d love to test for you. I’ve been crocheting for a while now, and am slowly entering the world of knitting. My biggest project to date is a king sized C2C Harry Potter blanket, and my smallest would have to be a mini octopus keychain. Your duck would make a great addition to my kiddos backpacks! :heart:

3 Likes

So cute :blush: I’ve been crocheting for a little less than a year

1 Like

It’s so cute! I would love to test, but Im a new crocheter, idk if you want me to test but its your choice. You can look at my Instagram for some of my work, and tell me your Instagram username so I can follow you! :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed you have 2 tester calls for this. I answered on the other post :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi
Don’t worry
All of us have to start somewhere : )
My instagram is @_little._sunflower _

2 Likes