(CLOSED) Tester Call!!! Chubby Leaf Baby. (No Sew)

Hey guys I’m looking for 3-6 testers to test my chubby leaf baby pattern (It’s no sew) you will have to be able to finish it in a week if you know you are not able to meet the deadline I will be willing to stretch it by 1-2 days.

This is the perfect pattern to make a lil army with chonky or smol leafs I really wanna make a chonky one but I don’t have enough yarn Lol.

Anyways if you have Instagram I would be grateful if you followed us @Stitchedby_sisters and to post the finish result. We would be grateful if you made a journal so we can see your progress.

Chubby Leaf Baby

Thanks for all your support.
Happy crocheting.

19 Likes

I would love to test!

7 Likes

Yeh sure totally do you have and IG account and can you make a journal if that’s ok.
Thanks

6 Likes

I don’t have an Instagram account but I would be happy to make a journal for this project

7 Likes

Oh ok I will send the pattern right away.

6 Likes

Have u got the pattern?

6 Likes

Hi, I’d love to test this pattern too :blush:

6 Likes

That’s great I will send the pattern right away do u have and IG acc and are you able to make a journal.

5 Likes

So cute​:pleading_face: I would love to test for you, my instagram is @crafty_coll and i have no problem making a journal :seedling:

5 Likes

yeh sure totally I’ll send the pattern right away.

4 Likes

U got the pattern?

4 Likes

Yes i did, thank you so much​:laughing:

5 Likes

No problem I can’t wait to see the finished product, out of curiosity what yarn type will be using.

4 Likes

I’ll probably make one with worsted and one with chunky if that’s okay?

5 Likes

Yeh sure totally u should make a lil leaf army

4 Likes

Hehe a whole rainbow leaf army​:speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

Omg so adorable! If you need anymore testers, I would be happy to test!

5 Likes

Of course you can test your creations are amazing.

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Np and are you ok with making a journal and posting on IG

5 Likes