CLOSED Tester Call 🔥 Cosmic Cosy Socks

Hello everyone and happy holidays :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My Cosmic Cosy Socks are ready to be tested and I’d love to have a few of you to test different sizes!

The pattern is made to fit a uk size 5 (37-38 eu) but easily explained how to adjust it to your size.

The deadline would be the 4th of January 2022 (my daughter’s 1st birthday, I’m not crying at all :sob:).

Yarn used is acrylic DK 100g for two socks
4mm hook
Tapestry needle and markers needed

Testers will have to share a journal and well lighted pictures of the finished project.

The pattern is apt for intermediate crocheters but I’m happy to have beginner testers, just take your time to read it all :heart:

Thank you for reading this post and hope you have a nice and cosy Wednesday :blush:

Anaïs Rose x

20 Likes

I hope your daughter has a wonderful 1st birthday!!! :tada::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Aww thank you so so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to your daughter. I am currently testing another pattern but love to know when you make this one available after your test.

5 Likes

Awww thank you so much and good luck with your current test! Will make a post once it’s available for sure :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Happy birthday! And lovely socks - well done :clap:

5 Likes

Thank you so very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to your daughter! :partying_face: 1 year! Such a milestone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I would love to enter, about how much yarn does it take per sock? :blush:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to r daughter :birthday: wish for her a happy life and good health :bouquet::fireworks:

I would like to test it I have little experience with Crochet socks but i would like to try it again. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Hey there! i havent made socks before but i crochet a lot o other things! and i woukld be happy to try out your pattern for you

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to your daughter in advance!! :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love to test this pattern, preferably for sizes 6 or 9, whichever is available. I have been crocheting for over 5 years and have made socks before. However, this will be my first time testing a pattern! Hope to hear from you soon!! :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you so much, that’s such a beautiful wish for her :sparkling_heart::sparkles:

That’s ok, I think even beginners with patience could make it so as long as you read it well it’ll be fine, and also I’m here to help all the way :wink: I’ll add you to the testers today, thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much, I’ll be happy to have you as a tester! I’ll add you today! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Aww thank you so much!! :sparkling_heart:

No worries, I’m sure even if it’s the first test it will be fine, I’ll be here to help all the way! You can make whichever size you want or even multiple. I’ll add you to the testing today, thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Howdy! I havent made socks before but ive made a ton of amigurumi and it looks quite similar, id love to be a tester!

6 Likes

I’ll try

5 Likes

I would love to test this! And happy birthday to your daughter!!:tada::tada:

5 Likes

Thank you for wanting to test my socks, I’ll add you now! Just as a reminder, the deadline is 4th January, as long as you have one sock made I’ll be more than made up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awww thank you so much!! :sparkling_heart:

Thank you for wanting to test my socks, I’ll add you now! Just as a reminder, the deadline is 4th January, as long as you have one sock made I’ll be more than made up :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thank you for wanting to test my socks, I’ll add you now! Just as a reminder, the deadline is 4th January, as long as you have one sock made I’ll be more than made up :relieved:

4 Likes