*CLOSED* tester call - crochet strawberry bear ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’ž โœจ

Finally ready for this to be tested ^_ ^
after working on the draft for this adorable bear for some time Iโ€™m finally ready to do a teater call.

submission criteria:
-To be able to participate you should *own a public Instagram account. I will be going through your account and also possibly basing accepted submissions on that. or you can message me privately to show me some of your work

-You will also need to post updates on strawberry bear either as a post, story or reel if you are accepted.

I will be choosing 10 pattern testers and I will be closing submissions by the end of July 31st. I will announce the winners on ribblr and Instagram by august 4th. After that, I will expect the testers to be able to finish the bears and give feedback by august 25th. I will then do finalisations then the pattern and it should be ready by august 29th

supplies:
-dk weight yarn
-3.5mm hook
-stuffing
-yarn needle

Help spread the word!!:
use the hashtag #crochetmineshopbear on ribblr and Instagram and also tag others.

8 Likes

Hi! I would love to do this but donโ€™t have Instagram :frowning:
Please let me know if could possibly do this, totally ok if not :blush:
Take care :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello Iโ€™d love to test for this pattern! My Instagram is @crochetbycurtin and Iโ€™d be happy to.post updates!!

2 Likes

I love your pattern sooo much!! It is soo cute!!! I would be happy to test your pattern and post all updates on my instagram. My instagram is @toolchest_designs . I hope you consider me suitible to be a tester๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

wishing you good luck :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

i would absolutely love to test this pattern. My instagram is @Snnycrchts.co

2 Likes

just checked out your instagram account and you stuff is soo cuteโ€‹:pleading_face::pleading_face::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I would love to test this pattern too :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi I would love to do this pattern! Sadly I do not have an Instagram account. If this is a problem please contact me. :strawberry:

2 Likes

Hello! I would love to test this pattern, i have an IG acc by the username of @accraftsandhooks :heart:

1 Like

Wish I could do this but I donโ€™t have the correct yarn type and colour :pensive:

1 Like

hii!! :cherry_blossom::strawberry: i would be very interested to pattern test !! i followed you on instagram (@piqqia) !! i unfortunately donโ€™t have red for the strawberry bit but I do have pink !! and iโ€™ll be posting the finished product on Instagram: a reel, a post & on my story. iโ€™ll also post it on Pinterest + possibly a youtube short. thank you for reading and goodluck everyone !! :two_hearts::relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: hope it all goes well

2 Likes

Whatโ€™s your Instagram name?

1 Like

I would love to if itโ€™s not too late!

My insta is @loopsoflivebyali

2 Likes

i cant find your account on insta :\

1 Like

Loopsoflovebyali Iโ€™m sorry I misspelled it

2 Likes

I would love to test it

2 Likes

I would love to test this pattern out for u!!!

2 Likes

Do you have an Instagram account :slight_smile:

1 Like