CLOSED - Tester call for amigurumi pattern (Captain Mint)

[Update] I’ve found enough testers so I’m closing this call now.

Thank you to everyone who has agreed to help me test this pattern. I’m looking forward to receiving your feedback, and seeing your finished works on the respective platforms.
As for those who wanted to apply, I have other designs in the making and I’ll post future calls soon enough.

Hi! I’m looking for some testers to help this little pirate set sail.

I’m quite new to this community and to amigurumi designing too, so I need some constructive feedback to see if the pattern is okay.

I’ll appreciate it if you could share photos of your finished work on Instagram and tag me @cosynyarns when you’re done too, so that I can post an appreciation post when the pattern releases. :blush:

Notes:

1. You can use any type of yarn with a suitable hook size, just note that the size will differ from the pattern
  2. You can also change the colour of the body
  3. I’ll add you as soon as you’re ready to test it
  4. Due date is 24 October 2022, but let me know if you need an extension

Thank you! :smiley:

16 Likes

Too Cute Awww GIF

Welcome!!! Awww this little one is so cute! I’d love to test this if you have availability :slight_smile:

My insta: @knotted.sin

5 Likes

I’d love to test for you :))

4 Likes

I’d love to!! He’s so so cute! I would do him in blanket yarn!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ve sent the pattern to you, can you check if you received it in your library?

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ve sent the pattern to you. It should be in your library. But let me know if it’s not. I’m still new to how Ribblr works haha

3 Likes

I got a notification but don’t see it yet!! Should see it in a second! Ahh I’m so excited!!! I’ll start him tomorrow:)! Is there any color preference you’d like me to use??

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you! I’ve sent the pattern to you, can you check if you received it in your library?

3 Likes

Nope, you can use any colour you fancy. You can get creative with it :smiley: Can’t wait to see it!

3 Likes

I actually still don’t see it in there​:sweat_smile:!

3 Likes

Ahh yay!! Haven’t been a tester before! So excited!

3 Likes

Got it!!! Yay!!! Thank you!!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep it’s there :)) ty

4 Likes

I would love to test out making this little guy, if you have any spots open.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ve sent the pattern to you. It should be in your library shortly.

3 Likes

Hi I would love to test and would be using Bernat Blanket yarn with 8mm hook.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ve sent you the pattern. Can you check if you’ve received it in your library?

3 Likes

Thank you will start right away

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see your finished work :blush: I’m wondering how it looks like in chunky yarn haha

3 Likes

Oh yay now I am excited to see how this turns out

2 Likes