CLOSED - Tester call for amigurumi pattern (Captain Mint)

I would like to test out Captain Mint

4 Likes

Hey @cosynyarns,

Eee, yay, thank you for letting me test. Nope, no notification yet, but my Ribblr has been wonky since the new update. I don’t get notifications unless I click in the app. Not sure if there is any delays, but if I don’t see it tomorrow I can bug you again then.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve sent you the pattern. Can you check if you have it in your library? Should appear soon I think.

2 Likes

No problem, just send me a DM anytime. You can check your library instead of waiting for the notification too. :blush:

2 Likes

Oh shoot, I didn’t know you could just put it in my library like that. I was checking my testing list in the pic below, but found it in my other library, whoops!

3 Likes

This is so cute!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

Haha yay good to know you received it! Yea I think there are two options for tester calls: Assignment of testers and gifting a pattern.

4 Likes

I’d love to test this!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ve sent you the pattern. It should appear in your library shortly.

5 Likes

Just let me know when you have the pattern ready and in my testing zone. I checked and it wasn’t there yet so just let me know. Thank you

4 Likes

Is there another tab in your library that says “My Patterns”? I gifted the pattern instead of assigning testers to it, so it should appear in the other tab.

4 Likes

hey im interested in testing this if you still need them! :))

4 Likes

Thank you! I just sent you the pattern. Please check under “My Patterns” in your library to see if you’ve received it. I think it’ll appear shortly. :smiley:

3 Likes

yes ive received it! thanks :))

5 Likes

So cute! I’m sure you already have enough testers, but if there’s still a slot I would love to test it out! The only thing is I don’t have Instagram :sweat_smile: Either way good luck with your testing and welcome! :smile::blush:

5 Likes

Hi! Thank you for wanting to test this pattern for me. Captain Mint welcomes you as part of his crew!

Don’t worry about the IG. You can send me a photo of your finished work and I’ll still include you in my appreciation post. I’ll just indicate your username on Ribblr, if that’s okay with you.

I’ve sent you the pattern, so it should appear in your library soon. :blush:

5 Likes

Oh thank you and yes that’s fine! I’ll make a journal here on Ribblr to keep track of it so feel free to check it out in My Makes :grinning:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community!
I would love to test if you need an extra set of hands and eyes :blush:
I do not have an IG account but I always do journals if thats ok!

4 Likes

Ok let me go there

4 Likes