CLOSED-Tester call for Charlotte The Mouse Amigurumi Pattern

Here’s my next amigurumi pattern tester call: Charlotte The Mouse!

I need 6-10 testers for this Amigurumi Pattern. This tester call closes next Monday, 8th July. After that, testers who have been chosen will be notified either via their DMs, or their private messages.

The due date is 19th July, but if anyone needs more time, I can postpone it until 22nd July.

Difficulty: Intermediate. This pattern requires you to sew on multiple pieces, especially the cheese holes. Also, it requires you to use felt for the eyes and mouth. However there are measurements of each piece.

Yarn type I used: Double knit yarn (8-ply)
Crochet hook I used: 3.50mm + 2.50mm

Click pattern photo to apply:
Charlotte The Mouse Amigurumi Pattern

48 Likes

Charlotte is really cute​:heart_eyes:
I’d love to test her.

5 Likes

OMG!! Charlotte is SO ADORABLE!!
I hope you find good testers :heart: :cheese:

7 Likes

So cute! I would love to test for you again! 🫶🏻

6 Likes

OMG THIS IS SO GORGEOUS. :sob:🩷I would have liked to test this out but I won’t enough yarn of that many colors but gl with testing for everyone !

5 Likes

My mom told me to take a break from testing but I think I have to apply. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::pensive:
But Fr this is so cute!! I would love to test! I’d use velvet yarn with a 3mm crochet hook! :heart_hands::heart_hands::pinched_fingers:

7 Likes

Oh my goodness that is so cute :sob: :heart_hands: I dont have to correct colors for it but I hope you get some amazing testers!

6 Likes

OMG SHE IS ADORABLE!! :pleading_face::pleading_face:I might apply later but I dont have the yarn atm!

7 Likes

I would test, but I don’t have any felt! Good luck

5 Likes

Oh ive been stalkingbthis one since you started the cheese :heart::heart: id love to test her :mouse::cheese:

3 Likes

I actually found light orange and dark orange! If i could test would that be okay for the cheese?

3 Likes

Yeah, I guess orange would work on cheese.

3 Likes

Great! Then im going to apply :smiley:

3 Likes

Your mom won’t know abt this dw :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Hm except that she walked up and read my post after I sent it. :pensive: she was fine with me applying. :sob::pinched_fingers:

2 Likes

LMAOO :sob: she was like ´you can’t hide it from me :nerd_face:

1 Like

Awww…:relieved:

2 Likes

Oh my! I’m dying! This is SO CUTE!!!

3 Likes

Fr. :pensive:

2 Likes

I’d love to test for you! Charlotte is so precious :heart_eyes: I would use worsted yarn and 3.0 mm hook

2 Likes