CLOSED - Tester call for Christmas Bauble Series

Hi!
The Christmas Bauble Series has not been tested, so I am looking for testers. You can choose which one you would like to crochet, but I would like to have at least one tester for each pattern. The testing time will be one week. If you are interested, please let me know. When you apply, let me know when you can test and which pattern you choose. The testers will be mentioned in the pattern and will also receive it as a gift.

Thank you! :heart:

7 Likes

Hi! I would really love to test one of these! The embroidered looks really pretty, you did a wonderful job! :blush: Can I choose that one?
I could test it within a week.

4 Likes

I’d love to test the spike stitch! And possibly even the striped one if you’d like.

3 Likes

Hi, these are so cute I’d love to test them for you

4 Likes

Hi they look great. I can test the simple one for you. Have it done by 15th if not sooner x

4 Likes

I’d love to test the spike one, willing to test any of them for you though. I’m just about done with my current project so can start pretty much right away.

3 Likes

@brikoba you are industrious! Good trait to have.
Work Working GIF

3 Likes

I would love to help test, I can do any except the spike stitch.

3 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If it’s okay for everyone, I’ll unpublish the pattern on December 7th (after the sale ends) and you’ll have a week to test the pattern.

4 Likes

I will test all four for you if you still need testers.

3 Likes

@Puppydough
@Wendywo745
@agilliland
@pinklioness
@mela540
@DDerrick80
@Mentaldee the pattern is under your Testing tab! Happy crocheting! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. I have a picture in my journal. I was able to comple in advance due to have the pattern in my pile. I will be making more xx

3 Likes