[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: 2 in 1 no-sew animal loafs

Heeloo I need testers for my new pattern!

I used 4ply milkcotton with a 2.5mm hook and embroidery thread for face details.

:seedling: I’ll pick testers in a couple days and will try to accept all who applies!!

• The deadline will be 7 days after being chosen

:seedling: No yarn or color requirements but please comment what you will use<3 also comment which animal you want to do, the bunny or fox or both!

:seedling: Journaling is required

:sparkles: Pattern will be gifted after testing is finished!

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:
34 Likes

omg sooo cute!!
do u have a side view pic?

5 Likes

I would do the bunny!

3 Likes

Ahhhhhh I love them!!! Pls choose meeeeee!:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I’d also like a side-view pic but I’m leaning toward the bunny :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yess I’ll add that

3 Likes

I could try both!

3 Likes

Will this be a free or paid pattern?

3 Likes

It will be a free pattern!

4 Likes

This is so cute ! I would love to do the fox with velvet yarn :blush:

4 Likes

I would love to test but how do I apply? I clicked the pic but nothing shows up.

3 Likes

Omg they’re so cute!!!
I’d love to make both in worsted weight yarn woth a 4mm hook! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You might have clicked the wrong picture, the very last one is the one that has the link.

Also they are both adorable!! Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

These are so cute! I’d love to give the bunny a try, but I’d be open to either if chosen. I would use big twist plush yarn and a 5 mm hook

3 Likes

Oh I got it now thank you so much! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They are so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would happily test both using chunky chenille yarn :sparkles:

2 Likes

I would like to test both, and i would use worsted weight yarn

2 Likes

Would love to test these guys! They are absolutely adorable! So freaking cute. I would love to test both. I would like to do an initial set (so bunny and fox), in Bernat Blanket #6 bulky weight, using a 5.5mm hook. And if I have time, I would like to do a second set in a #4 weight acrylic yarn with a 3.5mm hook. Super excited for these.

2 Likes

I would love to be a tester! I would like to do both the bunny and the fox, and do the same colors you did for the fox, and do a grey for the bunny!

2 Likes

I’d love to test! I would do the bunny and I’m going to use this Japanese yarn my friend bought me. :smiling_face:

2 Likes