[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Alfred the Alligator (low sew)

TESTERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED!!! Thank you to all that applied!

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING! Thank you!

Hello everyone! I have another pattern in need of testing! Meet Alfred the Alligator! The teen of the alligator family!

I will select 8-10 testers.

It’s an intermediate pattern.

Skills needed:
:crocodile:color changing
:crocodile:sewing
:crocodile:Working with a foundation chain instead of a magic ring
:crocodile:Crocheting pieces together
:crocodile:Crocheting onto previously made peice

Testers will be picked by Dec 19th 3:00PM GMT
Due Dec 30th
Will be released Dec 31st sold for $3.00 USD

Requirements:
:crocodile:journal (at least 2 journal entries, one for starting materials and another of finished product - more info as to why at the bottom)
:crocodile:feedback, the good and bad
:crocodile:communicate in the groupchat
:crocodile:provide yarn weight and hook size in journal
:crocodile:good quality photo(s) of finished project

No yarn requirements.
Colors used: 2 greens and a light yellow (white could also work) Feel free to use what you have!

Pattern will be gifted upon completion!

Thank you to all that will apply!
I will try to choose based on ability and not so heavily on karma.

Click pattern photo to apply:

The two journal entries:
The starting materials will need to be done within 12 days of being chosen (doesn’t have to have all starting materials that day, I just need proof that you will be starting it). This is to help prevent me from being ghosted.
The finished project is self explanatory.

34 Likes

Okay I think I’m able to test this little guy!! I have started your dodo pattern too, so I’m getting there! Id love to be considered 🫶🏼:sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi! I love this pattern and would love to test it! My yarn selection is limited, so I would have to use chunky yarn: white for the stomach, green for the body, and yellow for the spikes (sorry if this doesn’t work)
either way, cute pattern!!

4 Likes

This little guy is so cute! I have not made an alligator yet, but have been wanting to. I would love to be considered as a tester.

5 Likes

Good luck with testing!! :smiling_face:🩵

5 Likes

AWWW SO CUTEE!! I HAVE to make him to match with Alvin!! Cmon, Alvin needs a friend, right :pleading_face: :pleading_face: you’re bombarding us with all of these cute patterns! It’s a free day today… soo LOTS OF CROCHET TIME :pray:

4 Likes

This is so cute I would love to try this out for you. I agree to do the two journal entries that isn’t to much to ask for.

3 Likes

GRRRRRRR SO CUTE :bangbang::bangbang: i’m sure you are aware i have to make the entire family :weary::sob: I MUST COLLECT THEM ALL :bangbang::sob:

5 Likes

POKEMON GOTTA CATCH EM ALL :sob: :weary:

2 Likes

fully agreed, I can imagine how many testers just ghost the designer

1 Like

Oopsie :innocent: I’m in a creative flow right now!

1 Like

I’m not complaining!! Bring em’ on!

1 Like

Thank you! I found the two journals to be helpful for me.

But of course! The whole family is practically a requirement :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Such a cutie. Unfortunately im busy but I cant wait till i finish all my christmas stuff so i can test your future patterns <3

1 Like

Will this be a paid pattern? I might be able to make the whole family but idk

1 Like

Yes it will be paid, $3.00 USD

This call of for the medium alligator, the large one (Albert) has already been released and the baby is currently under testing.

2 Likes

I have one and am testing the other … If I can’t test I’ll probably just buy it

Must collect all the gators

1 Like

I appreciate the support!

1 Like

id love to make one in pink, as a little bit of a change, i have pink yarn ive been dying to use and think that the alligator would look so cool in pink!

1 Like