!CLOSED! Tester call for Crochet: Amigurumi cat loaf

!CLOSED!
Hi there, I would love 10 testers to test my cat loaf pattern in order to provide reviews for the pattern.

I will probably be picking based on a first come first serve basis, crocheter expeience, and Karma points (i know people might not have many as it has only just started), so pleae apply soon!!

Time to complete:

• It would be best if the pattern was compeleted within a week, and finished by the 5th or 6th of June. If testers require more time, it can be arranged.

Requirements:

• you must be at least an advanced crocheter with at least a years experinece to make sure pictures are top quality and it doesnt make my pattern look bad.
  • I would like each tester to take a finished picture and leave a review on the pattern so other crafters can see your experiences, preferably postivie lol.

Optional:

• It would be convinient for me if you followed my shop, so communication was easier, and also to be inculded in discounts and future giveaways.

Thank you for applying, I hope we can work together soon!

Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

11 Likes

this is the cutest!! i’d love to test! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

If you’d like to test, please click the photo to apply <3

4 Likes

This is Soo cute!

3 Likes

I applied. I don’t have any karma points cause my last test was before the update, but I have plenty of tester experience :heart:

3 Likes

Ive accepted your application <3

3 Likes