CLOSED Tester call for Crochet: Amigurumi Fairy sea-dragon

Hi again guys! I’ve finally finished and tested twice this complecated pattern, so I hope y’all like it as much as I do.

What I want:

• 5-10 testers for this project, to complete the whole pattern.

DUE DATE AND EXTRA INFO:

• Because this pattern is quite time consuming, I will give a whole month to complete. This makes the due date the 20th of September, 2023.

• If you are picked as a tester, I would recommend beginning ASAP as it might take a while to complete.

REQUIREMENTS:

• the testers must be advanced crocheters, as this pattern is quite complex and requires sewing and embroidery.
  • have at least 10 karma, so I know you will finish it.
  • please post a finished picture on your journal, and state what yarn and hook size you used.
  • Dont forget to leave me private feedback so I know how to improve if required!

If you fit these criterias, dont hesitate to apply! I will be picking on a first come first serve basis.
I would also advise you use 3 different yarn colors, and use chunky yarn as it looks better. DK is also fine though, although it will make the finished product a lot smaller.

I need testers for my Amigurumi Fairy sea-dragon - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

20 Likes

i might not be picked cause i have low-ish karma, but i do know gow to embroider

3 Likes

ooo i wish i had more time cus i love this dragon! good luck with testing!

3 Likes

Im pretty new, so i doubt ill be chosen, but I’ve done 2 tests in the last week, so hopefully I can do this as well!

1 Like

I wish I could test this; it’s very cute and reminds me of the fairy dragon that I did following Complicatedknots’ pattern (youtube) :slight_smile: Sadly I don’t have the karma points yet ^^’

2 Likes

Hi ! Same than the others, i don’t have the karma because i am new to this site. But if chosen, i would do my best and give you detailed feedback. Otherwise, your pattern looks really good :smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s so cute but I don’t have enough time sadly :(! Good luck on testing!

1 Like

Wow! This one is cool too …… to apply or not to apply that is the question :joy:

2 Likes

I would love to test. I have had a thing for Dragons lately and my DnD group would be in love with this little guy

1 Like

I’ve applied even though I don’t have the karma points you requested. But I have completed testing 7 projects. Not all of them have been released so my karma points don’t reflect that total. I have 3 other projects pending but they should all be done within the next week.

1 Like

Hi! I would love to test even though I have low karma points. I do consider myself an intermediar/ begginer so I think I can do this pattern​:blush:

1 Like

Is there still room to test, cause I would love to

1 Like