[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Apple Pie Pin Cushion (4/4)

I’m looking for testers for my last pie pin cushion pattern. This is my apple pie pattern :pie: Thank you to everyone who has tested my other pies!

This is what I’m looking for:

1. Because this is a simple pattern, due date will be the end of the day Nov. 30th (5 days from this post)

-Please let me know if you need some extra time, (especially if you are celebrating holidays this time of year). I can work with you!

1. I am looking for 3-5 testers
    (Bonus choice points for anyone who also follows my Etsy shop! https://studiorhi.etsy.com )

2. A journal is required and would really appreciate a social media post of finished product mentioning my shop name (StudioRhi), and tagging my IG (studio.of.rhi) if you have an account to post on

3. I don’t have any specific yarn color or weight requirements, but please use the same weight for all components of the pattern

4. l am looking for feedback on the following:

• Any typos or math errors you find in the pattern
  • Specific attention to the top crust (I made some alterations and I want to make sure they line up correctly)
  • Any recommendations on making the pattern easier to follow
  1. A photo of the finished product along with feedback (this can either be in your journal or through messaging)

I will be doing a tester appreciation post on my Instagram and on the Ribblr community. I look forward to seeing your cute little pies! :smile:

Click pattern photo to apply:

21 Likes

So cute

5 Likes

Adorable! gl with testing

4 Likes

I finished the bottom of the pie for the cherry pie and lost it so I’ll have to make another, but i don’t mind testing if needed

2 Likes