Closed Tester call for Crochet: Baby mallard duck squishie

I am looking for testers for my Baby mallard duck squishie :duck:

Very fast and no sew, the due date is September 4th :sparkles:

Providing a journal is required :heart_hands:

Any yarn types are allowed :cherry_blossom:

Pattern will be gifted upon completion :gift:

(If aborted you will not be chosen for future tests)

Testers will be chosen on August 29th :crystal_ball:

Click pattern photo to apply:

34 Likes

That’s sooo cute, if I had brown I would test! I’ll be looking out for the release and make it in the future! <3

3 Likes

Thank you so much <3

2 Likes

I would love to be chosen, but I don’t have a journal. I don’t know how to start a journal. I would love to be chosen, but if not I understand. I will start a journal if someone can help me.

2 Likes

This baby mallard is so adorable!

2 Likes

Hello, journals can be made both while testing or when you have completed testing :smile: To create a journal, at the very end of a pattern it will say ‘review this pattern’. There you can add a photo of your finished plushie and in the notes part you can leave a review :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face:

1 Like

awww this is so cute :pleading_face::pleading_face: wish i could do this one but i don’t have good colours, good luck to testers :heart_hands:

1 Like

Soooo cute!!!
I applied :>

1 Like

He’s sooo cute!! unfortunately im pretty busy this week otherwise i would totally test! good job! :heart_hands:

1 Like

Oh so cute and fun. Would love to test this cute little mallard.

3 Likes

What a cutie! I’d love to test it for you!

3 Likes

i’ve never tested on ribblr, but i have a years worth of experience! i’d love to try!

3 Likes

cuteeeeeeee
good luck with testing

3 Likes

I saw the picture when you posted it but now i cant see it 0-0

3 Likes

Yes, I have updated the photos with slightly better lighting :slight_smile: But i have all my testers now so its okay :white_heart:

3 Likes