CLOSED Tester call for Crochet: Beauty Bear Scrubby

Hello everyone! Today I am looking for two testers for my Beauty Bear Scrubby! It can be used as a dish scrubby, a face cloth anything you can come up with! A great thing about it is there is no sewing unless you want to put a face on!
:sparkles:Requirements: :sparkles:
:heart_hands:Due date is Feb 15th
🩷I would definitely prefer you use cotton yarn or some yarn that is okay to use on your face or dishes
:upside_down_face:leave a journal that I can use to check your critiques
:v:keep in touch! Dont apply if you can’t finish by the due date! (I understand if there are unexpected problems that arise and you need an extra couple days)
I will choose testers on the 11th (tmr) one person with little to no karma and one person with average to a large amount of karma.
Thank you everyone for checking out this tester call! I plan to release the pattern as a free pattern on the 16th!

ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

25 Likes

aww it’s so cute! good luck

2 Likes

I would be super happy to test this pattern for you. I have been intersted in making those to use myself so it would be a great opportunity.
I am a beginner at crochet but i will do the best i can :blush:

2 Likes

This is adorable, and looks like it would work up pretty quick. I don’t think I havr anh brown cotton, but I have tons of other colours of cotton.

Here is a little bit about my testing process. The first thing I do is read through the pattern and write it out by hand (I find this helps me spot any obvious errors). Then once I start the project I take several progress pictures as I work on the pattern. I take notes throughout about both things that I liked about the pattern, as well as any issues I come across. Then once the project is complete I take several pictures at various angles of the completed project. Then I compile everything into my journal.

Congratulations on your pattern release.

3 Likes

Also I forgot to write it originally but I am going to choose testers on the 11th

3 Likes

That’s great! You don’t need a specific color, whichever color you like best works great!

3 Likes

I would LUV TO TEST!!! I have cotton yarn that would be perfect for this!!!

2 Likes

It looks so cute! Good luck with the testing.

2 Likes

I accidentally singed up and I forgot I didn’t have time what should I do

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to not pick you :))

Hello, thank you to everyone who volunteered to test! It’s always so hard to choose testers. I will be releasing the pattern on Feb 16th as a free pattern!