[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Becky the Bat

Closed! I need testers for my Becky the Bat - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hello! I’m looking for testers for this cute big boy! (@RingoSilly i promised I’d tag you :)) anyway I’m looking for 2-3 testers. This is not such a quick project unlike my other patterns so I’m giving the testers 1 week to send their pictures. If something comes up please please pleeeasee let me know! People that tested for me before will most likely be chosen again, but if I never received anything from you then I’m not picking you again. There are also no yarn requirements. I think that’s all byeee <33

28 Likes

Aw! So cute!

3 Likes

Thank youuu!

3 Likes

When are you picking testers? I think I could manage one week!

1 Like

So darling

1 Like

I would love to test and help :slight_smile: *

2 Likes

I would love to test. It is so cute.

1 Like

YESSSSS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD BAT PATTERN FOR SO LONGGGGGGGG :> Applied xx

2 Likes

Yayyyy i owed u from last time eheheh

2 Likes

hehe he’s so cute :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Becky is adorable!!!

1 Like

I wanna apply so bad because I love Halloween but I don’t have enough to buy chunky fluffy yarn, do you think acrylic would be okay and would 1 skein do??

I would loooove to test this bat!!! Please consider!!! This is such A cute bat pattern!!! How much will it be posted for after the deadline???

I would enjoy testing this for you! :slight_smile:

AHH SO CUTEE LOVE IT :heart:

1 Like

Free!

1 Like

Yes but I’ve already chose testers sorryyyy

2 Likes

@leaders, please close this. (Just to make sure that no other people can ask if they can join/apply lol. I would recommend editing the title to say “[Closed]” so that people are aware, do this before the leaders close the topic :D!)

3 Likes