CLOSED Tester call for Crochet: Belinda the Bat

I need testers for my Belinda the Bat - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hello everyone! I’m looking for 7-10 testers for my bat pattern. I will be picking testers Thursday (tomorrow) and you will have a week to complete it.

Requirements

~you can use any color yarn, and you will only need one color but you can use more
~this will use up a little less than one skein of yarn, I used size 7 fluffy yarn but I do not care what size you use
~you must post a journal
~journal is for review, chat is for questions/edits

If you have any questions feel free to reply with them :blush:

23 Likes

I’d LOVE to test this, your bat is so adorable! I applied!

4 Likes

Id love to test! Can i use acrylic yarn? Thats all i have right now :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Yup!

4 Likes

Can I test? I’ve been looking for cute bats!

4 Likes

Oh my gosh this is adorable! I’d love to test!

3 Likes

I would love to test, but im busy with getting ready to go back to school on the 23rd :pensive:. And ive been making a lot of patterns atm so I can still release patterns when school starts.

3 Likes

I would love to test this cute bat! I need to restock my yarn tho lol

3 Likes

I’d love to test!!

2 Likes

Id love to test

1 Like

I would love to test

1 Like

How cute! Id love to test for you. You can see my work on Instagram @stitchamajig_creations

1 Like

so cute! our bat patterns could be sisters lol :grin:

I would love to be one of the testers! I just bought coral collared chunky yarn and am wanting to use it!!

Oh my god yours is so cute!

1 Like

I would love to

Would love to test for you. Sooo cute. I have a large variety of yarn. Probably try it in 2 to see differences. Fairly new here but not new to Crocheting. I have 50+ years of experince. Looking forward to hearing from you. :+1: :clap:

awe thank you!!! goodluck with testing! :blush:

I’d absolutely love to test this. I’m already in halloween mood. I’d use himalaya dolphin baby yarn and a 5mm hook. The due date is easily achievable:)

I’ve got a bunch of black chenille I could use for this!