[Closed]Tester call for Crochet: Blume Turtle with Rose Shell

I would love to test this! My favourite colour rose is a nice coral colour :smiling_face::rose:

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern with a coral colored rose. We grew them when I was a kid. They are my favorite :rose:

4 Likes

i would love to test

4 Likes

I’d love to test, I’ve been wanting to get back into Ribblr activities after a hiatus

4 Likes

I forgot about the rose part, my favorite are the lavender ones​:purple_heart:

4 Likes

I would love to test this for you. My favorite rose color is pink!

4 Likes

I love yellow roses because that’s the color rose my dad used to bring my mom.

4 Likes

I would LOVE to test this omg :sob::sob:
My fav rose is yellow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

I love pink roses sooo much. I would love to test, its sooo cute

3 Likes

I would love to help you test! I made several turtles last week and the addition of the rose is so cute! My favorite color of rose has to be pink

5 Likes

my favorite color rose is either white or red (:

5 Likes

I applied! I loooove the pink rose- though my actual favorite is a tea rose :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to test!!!

4 Likes

I like the pink rose best, but I think a yellow one would be adorable!

4 Likes

I think I may have forgotten to add my favorite color of rose. I don’t like roses all that much myself, but I’ve seen some real pretty sunset looking ones, that are gradiented from yellow to orange and red. ^-^

4 Likes

Those are tea roses! Absolutely beautiful and my dad and I kept them in a garden when I was growing up. We would take turns cutting them for my mom.

4 Likes

That’s really cool! I thought they were dyed from white roses or something, wasn’t even sure they were really roses instead of silk. I like purple roses too, but purple’s always been my favorite color anyways

3 Likes

I would love to test. I have time to start immediately.
I like purple or lilac roses.

3 Likes

My favourtie rose color is red​:rose::rose:

4 Likes

I love white roses

4 Likes