[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Bootylicious Bunny

I need testers for my Bootylicious Bunny - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

PLEASE READ:

Thank you everyone for the interest. I will select the testers tonight 12/6 :heart::heart::heart: stay tuned for upcoming testers calls.

Hello Hello,
I am back with another testers call. This bunny is a smashup between the late Marilyn Monroe famous sewer dress photo and Sanrio’s Cinnamonroll (who I later found out is a boy cries).

Total yarn used: 200-210 yd of white yarn, 65-75 yd for the dress.
Total make time: took me 4.5 hours
Yarn required: I prefer blanket/chenille yarn, but you can use whichever you are comfortable with.
Level: Advanced beginner/intermediate (must know how to do sc3tog, hdc, work in rows)
Deadline: December 31st

Since this bunny takes a lot of time/commitment. this testing is going to be a little different. There will be 2 parts of the test, the dress and the bunny. Testers will have access to the dress first, once they have finished the dress, I will release the body.

I will select testers on December 6.

I will be looking through your Makes (and partial Karma point) to make the selection. If you are new, or don’t have makes on Ribblr, please provide your instagram for me to check your works.

Let me know if you have any questions.

His back booty:

35 Likes

This is so cute!

4 Likes

thank you <3 <3

4 Likes

YEAHHH I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS​:place_of_worship::place_of_worship: She looks so shy​:pleading_face::heart_hands:

3 Likes

You can make her with shorter arms and she won’t be shy :wink:

3 Likes

:smirk:

4 Likes

Omg I love it​:sob::joy:
I would love to test this!

4 Likes

Hey I just wanted to mention that you said you would pick testers on November 6, not December 6 just wanted to point that out, and good luck with testing 🫶🏼

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

Omg she’s so cute !!! I would love to test for you and offer the plushie to my sisters, she already loves the design :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Seriously adorable and quite funny! :blush:

2 Likes

awww :pleading_face:

3 Likes

This is FAN-FLIPPEN-TASTIC :hugs: I love it so much

2 Likes

This is so cute I’d love to test!

2 Likes

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to test this pattern please!! <3

2 Likes

So I’m new here, I’m still learning how to get my bearings, but my insta should be in my profile, and I’ll be happy to share some of my works with you!
Thank you for this opportunity :two_hearts::crossed_fingers:
He is too cute!

1 Like

I would love to test it.

1 Like

Oh my lanta, she’s adorable. I’d love a chance to help test this!

1 Like

Would love to test the pattern!!! The booty looks sooooo cuteeeeee :heart: you can check my makes on my Instagram @hamshtathreads :smiling_face:

1 Like

Im in for testing.

1 Like