(CLOSED)Tester call for Crochet: Bottle O' Poison

The spooky month the best month! :ghost:

3 Likes

Agreed! :heart:

2 Likes

How long have you been crocheting? You must have quite a bit of experience because that poison bottle is incredible!!

3 Likes

I started in January of this year! I’ve been crocheting pretty much every day since then. :blush: I was nervous to post my first pattern, but everyone is so kind on here! :smile: I’m feeling more confident about it now lol.

2 Likes

Really!?! You’re an INCREDIBLE crocheter it! Your tension is on point and it takes lots of experience to be able to shape your crochet like you have! I started learning late 2021 and am at the same skill level!

2 Likes

Would love to test this pattern so cute .

3 Likes

Oh you are too kind! I yu/yo and that seems to be my jam! :smile:

1 Like

oh man this looks so good! I would love to test this, I need to make the poison for Kuzko :rofl:

2 Likes

I would love to test this is so adorable!! I would use 4ply milkcotton

2 Likes

get to know me the emperors new groove GIF

2 Likes

I applied! This looks great, and could work with all kinds of appliques!

2 Likes

Most definitely it could! I had originally planned to have different charms to hang around the neck of the bottle for different potions but ran out of time. I’ll most likely have the charms be a separate pattern later!

2 Likes

How much will this be when it is out?

1 Like

I love how detailed it is, really cool
Gl with testing

1 Like

I’m thinking around $2. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Can the due date be October 10 for me? I have school but I promise to get it done in no time!

3 Likes

I don’t mind changing the due date with testers as long as they keep up communication! I would still like to post the pattern and have it available on the 4th, but will still gift the tester if they don’t ghost me. :blush:

1 Like

Thx

2 Likes

I would love yo test, but looks like you already have enough applicants to sort through. I love the finished product though.

2 Likes