(Closed) Tester call for Crochet: Bow (version 5 of my bow series)

I need testers for my Bow (version 5 of my bow series) - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

With version 4 testing almost done I am calling for testers for version 5!

Requirements:
:star:I will be assigning testers on Monday Jan, 29th in the morning.
:heart:Please only apply if you are able to have it done and send a picture by Wednesday January 31st at 11:59pm CST. I will be gifting the pattern to testers that have finished and removing them from the tester list Thursday February 1st in the early morning and publishing the pattern right after. (No extensions will be given) Window to finish is 2024-01-29T13:00:00Z2024-01-31T06:00:00Z
:orange_heart:A journal is not required but much appreciate. But please only put what you think of the pattern like if it is easy, if there was a part that was more difficult than the listed difficulty for the pattern, etc. Please dont put what I could edit like typos or row number mistakes, those should be sent to me on the tester group chat.
:yellow_heart:You can use any size hook and any type of yarn
:green_heart:Pictures of it on amigurumi would be nice but not required.
:blue_heart:I dont have a set number of testers I will be picking.
:purple_heart:If you are applying, comment with what yarn and hook you think you will use.

Thank you to all that apply!
(If i missed anything please ask in the comments)

16 Likes

I will be sticking with crochet thread and a 1.0mm hook.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to test another one of your bows (hopefully). Your series is just so adorable. I will use the same yarn in big twist posh with 5mm hook

3 Likes

I can use big twist value or a sugar and cream cotton yarn with either 4mm hook or 5mm hook. I been making amigurumi for over a year now putting a bow on them is my favorite part

3 Likes

i’ll use sweet snuggles lite as usual with the usual 5.5 mm hook
IM EXCITED!!!

2 Likes

I would love to test this in medium weight black yarn 3.5mm hook :heart:

1 Like