[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet: Bunny Ice Cream Cone

Hi everyone! Guess what?!..
I’m finally ready to start releasing my newest collection: Animal Ice Cream Cones. And I need help testing the patterns!
Click pattern photo to apply:
Bunny Ice Cream Cone
These patterns will be released individually and also in bundles of three. This first collection of 3 is Pet Animal Cones.

I’m looking for a few reliable and experienced testers who will commit to the following:

• journal with at least one final photo,
  • provide feedback in a group chat regarding my pattern mistakes, wording, grammar, ease of following patterns, etc.

:star:Please apply only if you can commit to and complete the testing by the due date. Contact should be made within 3 days of being chosen or the tester will be removed from testing.:star:

Due date: Tuesday, June 25th at 11:59 pm EST.

Experience: Beginner

Materials: Yarn type and hook sizes are up to the tester, but I’d like to see a variety. If you apply to test, please comment what yarn and hook size you plan to use!

As a thank you for completing all requirements by the deadline, the final version of the pattern will be gifted to you.

33 Likes

Woah, so cool! Gl with testers!
Mwahahahahah, cool cuz like… Ice cream? I just noticed that :joy:

2 Likes

Id use acrylic and a 3mm hook :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gl with testing! I wish i could test, but i will be really busy. :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Looks amazing :heart_eyes::purple_heart: Wish i could test, but good luck with the testing process!~

1 Like

I would love to apply! I would use light blue for the ice cream, white and dark blue for topping, and cream/tan for the cone! And dark blue for the wrapper! I would use either a 4.5mm or 5.0mm hook!

1 Like

ahhh i love all the animals!

2 Likes

I can have it done within 24hr. I am an advanced crocheter. I love to pattern test and help makers with their patterns. I have taken classes on professional pattern writting and will pass along my education to help you publish the most accurate and professional patter possible.

I get bored of just making the same designs for markets and love to keep things fresh and exciting by challenging myself with creating new and intriguing ideas. I find pattern testing does that and helps me avoid crochet burnout!

And I just simply love helping my fellow designers! I love my crochet family on Ribblr!

1 Like

Omg he’s so cute! I would use acrylic yarn and a 3mm hook.

1 Like

Im very new to all of this but would love for Icecream to be my 1st tester project