(Closed) Tester call for Crochet: Buttercup the Cow

(Closed) I will choose 10-15 testers between here and instagram on Sunday, September 24th, and announce them in my story or let you know here! Thank you to all that apply

CONDITIONS
⋆ Have time to finish crocheting this project in 5-7 days after being picked
⋆ Provide feedback
⋆ No yarn requirements but I used Sweet Snuggles Lite and chenille home slim with a 6.5 mm / k hook

I need testers for my Buttercup the Cow - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

41 Likes

Ooo! I would absolutely love to test for you my friend <3 These are sooooo cute! xx applied!

5 Likes

love this so cute :heart:

5 Likes

And also, for your requirements, 5-7 what? I’m specifically talking about when you said “Have time to finish crocheting this project in 5-7 after being picked” xD

5 Likes

Lol its supposed to say days sorry ill see if i can update it!

5 Likes

haha your all good! I was just wondering xD and cool I would be able to complete it by then anyways <3

5 Likes

Hi! I’ve been looking for a cute cow pattern everywhere and this one is so adorable!! I’d love to help test it for you :grin:

5 Likes

SO CUTE! Id love to test for u

5 Likes

Oh my goodness what a CUTE design!!! I would absolutely be honored to crochet something so cute! I would love to test this for youuuuuu! <3​:cow:

5 Likes

Also we’re can I find the pattern for this or is it a free hand?

5 Likes

Thank you! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Aww Thank! Good luck!

3 Likes

That’s so sweet of you to say! Goodluck!

3 Likes

Thank you! Goodluck!

4 Likes

It has not been released yet after the testers that are picked send their feedback I will release it on my Ribblr shop and Etsy!

3 Likes

Omg so cute! I would love to test!

4 Likes

I applied, the cow is super cute!

3 Likes

Thank You! Goodluck!

4 Likes

Aww Thank You! Goodluck!

4 Likes

So cute. I would love to test this.

3 Likes