[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Capybara Pattern

I need testers for my Capybara Pattern - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hello everyone! I am very excited to post yet another tester call for an upcoming pattern! This was the second crochet pattern I ever made and it’s a capybara (I know I’m a little late to the trend lol)

Here’s what I’m looking for (make sure you have read through the requirements and are comfortable with them before you apply):

:grey_exclamation:I’ll be choosing 5-10 testers

:grey_exclamation:any yarn type/color/size is fine!

:grey_exclamation:must be completed by October 10th

:grey_exclamation:testers will be chosen September 30th <3

:grey_exclamation:this is an intermediate pattern mainly because of the sewing involved. I don’t have exact measurements or really any measurements at all upon where you need to sew/attach pieces at all sewing will be completing by eyeballing. Please make sure that you are both comfortable with beginner stitches and eyeballing the sewing.

:grey_exclamation:keeping a journal is REQUIRED

:grey_exclamation:you will be added to a private tester group chat. Make sure that you are comfortable with communicating upon mistakes in the pattern.

:grey_exclamation:if you have multiple patterns to complete (more than 3) or have a busy schedule to where you are not positive on whether or not you will be able to complete this pattern on time, then please let me know/don’t apply <\3 it is important for us pattern designers to know whether or not you will be able to complete this pattern on time or not because we choose limited amounts of testers per pattern, and we can’t waste testing spots on people who are unable to complete the pattern.

:grey_exclamation:having a completed photo of your creation is required

:grey_exclamation:I will most likely be choosing 2-3 testers who have completed photos of their creation from this pattern to put on the front page of the pattern itself (with credits ofc). If you are uncomfortable with this, then let me know ahead of time. Make sure that you are taking good photos (preferably outside or against a pretty background) if you want to be chosen to have your photo put on the front of the pattern

:grey_exclamation:any testers who have a failure of completion upon this pattern will be banned from future tests

good luck to everyone!

24 Likes

This is adorable :pleading_face: I applied<3

7 Likes

Aww so cute, I would love to test it! I have to make a birthday present by the 12th of October though. If chosen would it be possible for me to have an extension? I’ll be using chunky yarn if chosen

6 Likes

It most definitely is possible for you to have an extension! How long do you think you would need that extension to be for? And it also would depend on how many people apply. If I get up to 10+ tester applications, it is possible that you might not be chosen due to the nature of you needing an extension, but the possibility goes for everyone too :)!

6 Likes

aww :pleading_face: i don’t think i could get brown yarn in time for this :sob: good luck with testing :heart_hands::pleading_face:

5 Likes

IM ALIVE AND READY YO TESTTTTT
I also have a skien of brown yarn eeeee

5 Likes

I have tons of brown and would love to test using premier parfait :blush:

4 Likes

I would love to test for you again! This is so adorable! :heart:

4 Likes

Omg this is so adorable and unique good luck with testing!! :scream::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

4 Likes

i would love to test this

3 Likes

I would love to test also i was 10th :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aweee so cute!

1 Like

I’m not seeing the group chat hehe-

2 Likes

@leaders, please close this.

2 Likes

Hmm, thats odd, I thought you already replied in it? I’ll message someone again in there so you can get a notification and find the page for it.

1 Like