CLOSED - Tester call for Crochet: Carrying Cat Amigurumi

I need testers for my Carrying Cat Amigurumi - Crochet ePattern

Due Date: June 7th, 2024

Additional Information:
•beginner-friendly pattern
• I don’t mind if testers want to use yarns of a different weight than what the pattern calls for, but once you’ve picked a weight please use only that one yarn weight for all yarns used in the pattern.
•I also do not mind if you use yarn in different colors than what the pattern calls for.
•If you don’t have safety eyes, I’m okay with you sewing or crocheting ones on with yarn.

Testers are expected to communicate all errors they find in the pattern, especially typos or if the rounds seem to need adjustments for a normal-looking cat. I ask that testers post journals for their projects if able.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Carrying Cat Amigurumi

38 Likes

This looks so cute!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you!!!

6 Likes

this is really cute! Does the cat come out or is it attached? :blush:

8 Likes

so cute!

7 Likes

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

6 Likes

Adorable! :black_cat: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Oop I forgot to apply but I just did! I would use loops and threads acrylic yarn with a 3.5 mm hook I chosen and would finish soon :purple_heart: I love cats and this is so cute!!!

3 Likes

That is soooo cute! Will it end up being free? Does the cat come out of the bag?

3 Likes

The cat does come out :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Thank you for your interest! The cat does come out of the bag :smile_cat:. As for price, it may be priced around $3.50, but I’d be willing to do sales in my shop.

4 Likes

That’s good. I signed up to test! It’s just so cute!

3 Likes

Aw thats adorable​:heart_eyes:

2 Likes