Closed/Tester call for Crochet: Cat beanie

[TESTERS FOUND] I need testers for my Cat beanie - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

It’s my first project so I would appreciate it if someone would help me out :slight_smile:

14 Likes

It’s so cute! I applied of course but I wish you all the best with testing, no matter who you choose :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Its so cute. When is the due date?

3 Likes

How cute! Any specific yarn or yarn colors or are we free to choose? When’s the due date? Any other materials/requirements? :smile: How much yarn did you use just a guestimate is fine like a skein of x brand, etc

2 Likes

Yarn and yarn colours don’t matters ofcourse the decos are gonna be bigger if you use thicker yarn.

•A yarn needle

I don’t really know how much I used and what brand all I know is that I made it with 2 scrap yarns :))

4 Likes

Oh and due date doesn’t really matter, just as soon as possible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love it so much!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I definitely wpuld love to test this for you🩷🩷🩷

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I applied :smile:

2 Likes

I noticed you put testers found, would you like me to add closed to the title so a leader can close it? :smile:

1 Like

I love this s much, applied a few hours ago

2 Likes

Yeah :slight_smile: thank you!

2 Likes

One of the testers aborted so I added you as one of my testers !!! There is no deadline but I would love to have it by the end of the week : ) Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@leaders please close this

1 Like