CLOSED Tester call for Crochet: Cat in a sweather/vest plushie <3

Im looking for testers for my cat plushie
requirements:

• you will be in contact with me, you will be able to spot mistakes and communicate them
  • you can provide photos of the end work

I’m looking for 4 testers, before testing let me know what kind of yarn, and what hook size you’re using (you can use fluffy yarn fir the cat if you want to)

the due date is 7th January

I need testers for my Cat in a sweather/vest plushie <3 - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

26 Likes

They are so stinking adorable!! If chosen I will use premier just yarn plush for the cat and big twist value solids for the sweater. Soo cute!

4 Likes

If chosen I am thinking about a velvet yarn for the cat or that fluffy blanket one.

3 Likes

That’s so cute!!! I love them!
I’d use a type of chenille yarn, it’s unlikely that you know the brand (it’s Brazilian!), but if you’re curious, the name is Amigurumi Pelúcia, from the brand Círculo.
About the hook, it would be either a 2.5mm or a 3.0mm!

3 Likes

Can’t wait I’m so excited!! I plan on using tan yarn for the cat, and for the sweater it’ll be black light by red heart. Using a 3.75 hook and possibly a. 4.00 hook

4 Likes

I absolutely love them!! I would love to test for you!! If I were chosen I would use worsted weight yarn and in dark brown! And for the sweater, I would do probably the same colors you did!

3 Likes

cuteeeee!!

3 Likes

I’m so happy that you posted the pattern!!

3 Likes

They are so cute, I would love to test the pattern :heart: I would use light weight acrylic yarn and a 3mm hook :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I most likely will be using weight 4 yarn, I’m unsure of the brand lmao, and a 4/5 mm hook

2 Likes

I can’t wait to start!

2 Likes

I’m probably way to late to apply but i’ll try!

2 Likes

omggg I’d love to test!! please please please please please plewasesesseeeee let me test :D.

2 Likes

Hi! I’d love to test this pattern! I’d probably use yarnart jeans plus (cotton blend) with a size 4 hook or yarnart mink