[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Catpuccino

Hi fellow crocheters! I’m looking for 4 testers for my Catpuccino pattern! :3
It’s a tiny cappuccino-coloured cat in a (detachable) cup, and completely no-sew! :smiley:
Everything is crocheted in or onto the cat or cup, and only a little embroidery is needed for the cat’s face.
It requires some knowledge on colour changes (but they can be done in any way you prefer, even the simplest one will work) to make the cat’s lighter spots.
The deadline is December 15th, I would like at least 2 testers to use acrylic yarn (3 DK or similar) and a 4 mm hook; testing will take up about 50 grams of yarn in total and between 2 and 3 hours of work.
Testers will be chosen on December 4th! Probably in the evening (GMT time), so there are a couple of days to apply!
I encourage you to try using multiple colours for the cup, you can make it striped or dotted or with any other decorations you like! C:
I’d love it if you made a Journal after you’ve finished testing! I’ll also make a post on my Instagram when releasing the pattern, so let me know if you’d like to be featured in it as a thank you ^w^
That should be all! I’m looking forward to hearing from you, and thank you in advance to everyone that will apply! :smiley:

Catpuccino - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

25 Likes

THIS lS SO FREAKING CUTE!!!

6 Likes

OMG AS SOON AS I SAW “CAT-PUCCINO” I was telling my self this was going to be soooo cute and I was right!! I hope I get to test!! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

will this be a free or paid pattern?

2 Likes

Aww y’all are so nice! :blush:
This will be a free pattern! All of my patterns are free c:

2 Likes

this thing is adorable wtf, it reminds me of a cat i used to have living in my yard who we named “cattacino” because he looked like a cup of coffee

3 Likes

Awwwww :pleading_face:

2 Likes

When will testers be selected?

2 Likes

Oh that’s right! I’ll select testers on Monday (so on December 4th), I’ll edit the original message to include this! Thank you for reminding me :smiley:

2 Likes

When will the free pattern be released if I don’t get to test?

2 Likes

I’d say right after the deadline! So on December 15th-16th. Unless everyone finishes testing early, in that case right after testing is done :smiley:

1 Like

ok!

1 Like

Hi everyone! Testers have been chosen! You will be messaged shortly :smiley:
Thank you all for applying and for your nice comments! The pattern will be released around December 15th, so even if you didn’t get to test, you will soon be able to make your own Catpuccinos :3
Have a good time crocheting and see you in the next tester call!

1 Like

OK! :smile:

1 Like

Have the testers been messaged?

1 Like