[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Charlie The Chicken

I need testers for my Charlie The Chicken - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

This is intended to be a quick make. It’s worked using bulky yarn weight 6, or double worsted weight using hook size 5mm.

Am looking for at least 3 testers with up to one week to finish. The project takes about 30 minutes give or take.

Am flexible with timings so either way if interested please reach out. Looking forward for feedback and collaboration.

Thank you.

15 Likes

Welcome to the community! So cute

I suggest to add how many testers youre looking for, yarn requirements and duedate to your post

2 Likes

Thank you am very new to Ribblr and learning on the go. I will add that info. Thanks a bunch.

3 Likes

omg this is so cute i would love to test and post ab it on my tik tok too! my tik tok is “jess_the_mess27”!

2 Likes

Click on the photo to test. Then o think that way I can allocate you as a tester. :grin:

1 Like

Hi,
Quick question, how do I close the tester call once testers are approved (am not techy so Ive been trying to edit as suggested when I googled), no luck.

1 Like

Okay, so I edited the title for you so it says closed.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I just noticed. How do I do that if I need to next time? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

New to this but i love learning.

1 Like

Okay, so where it shows the title there will be a pencil, click that and you can edit your title to say closed. There will be a purple check mark you click and it will save changes

1 Like

Thank you. When I clocked mine, it had 3 spots indicating “HTML…RAW” etc but did not allow me to type “closed” I will have this thread handy for next time. Thanks for kindly taking time to respond.

1 Like

Your welcome! I have nothing else to do, glad to help you out! :blush:

1 Like