[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Chonky elephant

I need testers for my Chonky elephant - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Due date is 14th october midnight uk time so 2 weeks, its a medium ish pattern and can be made in about 5-6 hours

This will be a paid pattern for £2

You can use any colour, yarn or weight you want, i dont mind, id love to see all types so reply with what one youll be using

Journal for opinion

Groupchat for mistakes

I will be choosing 4 testers

If you are new and are struggling to get picked for testing because of not having any karma, reply with a :purple_heart: and i will do my beat to allow you to test

Thankyou so much
Huggs/roro x

46 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS BOOHIO!! That is too cute!! Tempted to apply, but I remember the crochet bear :skull:

13 Likes

I had to… will be my top priority if chosen

8 Likes

Lol

8 Likes

I LOVE IT RORO!
good luck with testing <3

7 Likes

It’s so cutteeee Rohio :sob::sob: I love it sm :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

Adorable! Good luck with testing:)

5 Likes

I want to make one for each of my cousin’s kids…

7 Likes

OMG, what a cutie patootie! I’d love to test this :face_holding_back_tears::sparkling_heart: My niece is having her first birthday soon and this would be perfect!!

7 Likes

omg I love this its sooo cute :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Applied, so cute. I would make it in pink bernart blanket yarn.

4 Likes

Sooo cute!!

4 Likes

omg this is adorable!! my fave animallll :elephant:

4 Likes

:purple_heart: super cute!!! i’m not home right now so i have yet to figure out exactly what yarn i’d use buuut it’d most likely be some of the blanket yarn left over from another project of mine. best of luck w/ testing!!

4 Likes

:purple_heart:
I have tested to other patterns so I don’t know if you would call that new but I have applied for so many other tests and not been picked so I guess I’ll put a heart then you can decide.

5 Likes

It’s so cute my favorite animal :blush: not sure what yarn I would use but I’m looking at super chunky yarn bee

3 Likes

its SO CUTE! i will do it in chenille fluffy yarn and I might not have enough of each colour, so maybe i can make it a pastel multicolour one? or ill make it a grey one, i might have enough of that. also :purple_heart:

5 Likes

When will u pick testers??

4 Likes

So cute! Bernat baby blanket or can do premier parfait chunky if needed :thinking: .

4 Likes

:purple_heart:

3 Likes