(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Connie the Cone-Cat

I need testers for my Conjurer Connie the Cone-Cat - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I’m looking for a few testers for this no-sew cone-cat, and depending on how many people reply, I might choose them 10th or 11th September.
This will be a free pattern when it releases.

This is the celebratory pattern from my shop reaching the milestone of 100 followers where @bulldogcrochetss suggestion won! I tried to incorporate the candy corn and Coraline theme that were suggested as well; that’s where the candy corn shape comes from! I was going to do the eyes with buttons for a hint of Coraline, but it seems that I have no small buttons that match each other :cry: 2 out of 3 themes still isn’t too bad.

With that said, this is what I expect from you as a tester:

:cat: Post a photo of the finished cat in a journal
:cat: Point out flaws in the pattern and keep an open line of communication in the group chat
:cat: Be able to finish the pattern before the deadline/due date; 16th september

You can use whatever colors, yarn and hook size you like. Just keep in mind that you usually want a smaller hook size than recommended on the yarn label when it comes to amigurumi!
I used bulky weight yarn (7 WPI) and a 5 mm hook for mine. This pattern has some rounds with few stitches though, so if you go too small it might be hard on you.

The staff (optional) is made from a cotton swab, so nothing too extravagant :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you have any questions! :blush:

Here s/he is with a felt nose (if you want facial features–for some reason, my sewing just isn’t up to par today);

21 Likes

That is so cute! Good luck with testing!!

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Aw! So cute! Just applied!

4 Likes

Omg i love her.
How big is she compared to pear bear, if she’s smaller I might want to make 2

3 Likes

Sorry that one of the pictures is really dark :sweat_smile:
Pear-bear has 2168 stitches total
Cone-cat has 692 stitches total

I hope that helps! :blush:

@Anion Also, I forgot to mention, but since the cat is made of bulky yarn and the bear with aran, it might turn out even smaller than in the comparison picture :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hecc ye, i think i have enough yarn for both of my ideas for cone kitty

3 Likes

Haha, I’m happy you’re so excited :grin:

3 Likes

Ahhh so cute I’d love to test

5 Likes

this is so unique! i love his little qtip wand thingy hahaha

2 Likes

Haha, yeah. I like making unique things when I can :sweat_smile: And the qtip; I wanted to use something I thought people would have at home so makers wouldn’t be hindered by not having the materials :blush:

2 Likes

I would love to test :heart: I agree, you make unique things. When they are together on the pic, they look like two friends travelling together in a fantasy world ^^

2 Likes

Sooooo cute
Good luck with testing :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

omg i would love to be a tester​:heart:!!

2 Likes

OMG hes adorablee!! but I just got in for a tester call :sob::triumph: when’s the due date though? I might be able to apply!

1 Like

16th of September :slight_smile: And don’t worry if you can’t!
Good luck with your other test :slight_smile:

@solne Actually, you’re right! Maybe I should give Pear-Bear a rucksack or shield & sword, haha :joy:

1 Like

omg I thought I applied :frowning: It’s alright though. I can’t wait for this pattern to release :slight_smile: !!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for accepting me to test!

1 Like